rocky point

mackenzie's pov:

I ran as fast as I could to get away from my neighborhood. I didn't know what I was thinking because now I can't go back home. johnny is there. I wonder where I should go. I went to the nearest corner store to buy some snacks and some drinks. Then I walked to the nearest bus stop to get on a bus that would bring me to the beach. Does Johnny like me?

johnny's pov:

Lauren arrived about five after she called me. Me and Lauren decided to get to the beach bc that's where mackenzie likes to go. it's her favorite place in the world. I hopped in Lauren's car and we drove to the beach.

mackenzie's pov:

When I arrived at the beach, I went to my special place. It's the rocky point. I took of my shirt and my shorts I had my swimsuit on under. I was gonna go for a little swim. I jumped off the rocks into the water below. I didn't really feel like swimming I just felt like jumping off of the rocks. I climbed back up the rocks to where my stuff is and just sat down and looked at the oven view. I started singing...

'Chilling with you spending some time, girl there is nothing better,
Whatever we do, It'll be fine'

Then all the sudden I heard someone singing the next lyric...

??: “It don't matter the weather”.

____________________________________