Chapter 11. I love you.

Angie put her head down as German was staring at her. She started to shuffle some paper about.

"Well Dad, answer me!" shouted Violetta. She still had that confusing look on her face.

German continued to stare at Angie.

Violetta let out a big sigh and shook her head.

"Fine, don't tell me. At least try and talk it out. Your both supposed to be adults!"

Violetta walked out of the room.

There was an awkward silence.

Angie finally stopped shuffling paper about and looked German right in his eyes. He had red eyes from all the crying he had done.

Angie looked away and started to walk out the classroom.

As she nearly reached the door, German grabbed her arm.

"German let go of me!" shouted Angie. A couple of students who were out in the corridor heard Angie..they started to whisper and glance over so German shut the door.

"German, why did you shut the door? I want to leave this room, not stay in it!" shouted Angie.

"I want you to just hear me out..please Angie please" begged German.

Angie sighed. "Fine".

"I now know I should of told you the truth from the start. I'm sorry, I just didn't want to worry you. I was going to deal with Jade myself. I love you Angie with all my being. Please forgive me"

"German I understand..I really do but how are we supposed to get married if you don't tell me the truth? We have nothing without trust..don't you see?"

German nodded.

"Yes Angie but listen I promise I will tell you everything from now on. The good and the bad. I won't keep anything from you. We are a team."

Angie gave German a little smile.

"Okay. I forgive you. I love you too but you need to understand. I can forgive but I can't forget..well not just this minute. In time, yes. I know I can but i'm still overwhelmed by the whole situation"

German nodded.

"I understand Angie..but urmm..errrr..are we..."

German was pointing to his finger with his engagement ring on. He looked very uncertain and nervous for Angie's answer.

"Yes of course we are!" Angie let out a laugh which was followed by a beaming smile.

German grabbed Angie by the waist and kissed her.

After he kissed her, he gave her a big hug.

"Angie, I'm never going to let you go. We will be together through thick and thin"

"I know we will. I love you"

"I love you too beautiful"

"SO WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE!?

..........

Who is it....?:O