Chapter 40. THE WEDDING!

....................

Friday 17th  October 2014.  - 7 AM.

Angie was laid in bed asleep when.....she felt someone slightly shake her and someone was jumping up and down on the right hand side of the bed...she woke up. She woke up to see Francesca, Camila, Ludmila, Naty, Violetta, Olga, Michelle, Nicole and Aliana all stood around  the bed smiling. Lucy was the one jumping on the bed.

"Morning Angieeeeee" shouted Violetta.

"Doodooodoo doodoododo" Olga started to hum the bridal march.

"Angie! The day has finally arrived!" squealed Nicole.

Angie didn't speak, she just looked at everyone.

"I'm so excited" said a happy Francesca.

Naty, Ludmila and Camila began to giggle.

Then Michelle spoke up.

"Well come on girls, let's let Angie actually wake up and get some breakfast".

Everyone nodded.

"Angieeee, we get to all wear our dresses! Yeyyyy!" screamed Lucy.

"Come on sweetie..lets go down for our breakfast" added Michelle.

Everyone went downstairs apart from Angie and Violetta.

Violetta sat on the edge of the bed.

"Aw Angie, how are you feeling?" asked Violetta.

Angie stretched her arms and sat up.

"I feel okay I suppose Vilu, but I know i'll end up like a bag nerves when I walk down the aisle".

Violetta nodded.

"Yeah, I understand Angie, i've forgot to ask who is walking you down the aisle?".

"No-one, I always said if my father wasn't alive for my wedding that out of respect I would walk down on my own".

Violetta nodded again.

"Well come on Vilu, we should get some breakfast. Then I need to get in the shower. The hairdresser and make-up artist is coming at 10 o clock".

Angie and Violetta both got up and went downstairs....

While at the hotel:

German, Ramallo, Chris and Armando were sat having their breakfast. Chris was reading the newspaper and German was wrapping up a little box.

"Ramallo, when it comes to around 10 o clock, go to the house and give this to Angie for me please". He handed the little box to Ramallo.

Ramallo nodded.

"Well come on lads! He's getting married at 12 o clock. We should start to get ready soon" said Armando.

Ramallo, German and Chris nodded.

"German, how are you feeling?" questioned Chris.

"Ermm..nervous but I know those nerves will drift away when I see Angie walking down the aisle in her beautiful dress".

Chris nodded.

"Well German, your marrying my favourite niece today. Since her father is not here, he left me with the task of watching and making sure his Daughter is happy and that I protect her".

German smiled.

"You don't have to worry at all there Chris, I will make sure I keep Angie happy and that also our baby is safe and protected. I promise you and her Father that".