Toy Chest

Mark and I were going through old boxes of toys looking for props for videos when I pull out an old Box of toys I had back in my log cabin days "What's that?" he says over the video chat "it's a chest of toys from when I was a wee lad." I open it and pull out six hand made dolls "Cool" Mark coos "I have some of those too, I found them before I called you!"  I pick one up it was heavier than I thought a looked at it then the dust coverd box it was in I fixed the grey hat it had on looking at the see blue buttons it had for eyes scanning down the doll I found a tag on its foot. My heart dropped then I pulled them all out and placed them on the ground reading the tags I turned back to my computer "hey mark did yours have tags on the ankles?" He looked confused "yeah why" I picked up the doll again and read the tag. "I figured out why I like the egos so much." I showed him the tag 'Chase Brody' in shock he ran to grab his own out of another dusty box only his was plastic not cardboard he pulled out one of the ones at the bottom and the color in his face drained before my eyes as he pulled out a doll that looked like him in a suit with black button eyes that had red and blue rims. And I looked at the doll in my own hand Dark green hair with a green button eye on the right and a blue button eye on the left the neck portion ripped slightly likely from over use the creepiest part was the red stuffing threatening to tear the head off. "I guess the concept of the egos were with us when we were tiny?" "I guess so" I throw the Anti doll in the box and pick up the others placeing them on a shelf I head back to the box and see the lone toy picking it back up and grabbing a sewing kit to fix its neck "what are you doing" mark asked sitting back down from putting the box away "fixing a broken man and thinking about why I wouldn't use these!" He smirked "None of my egos would have dolls of the others, so what you thinking?" I laugh and begin sewing "Antisepticeye has vodou dolls and that his how he puppets one of the others." We talked about plans and cloak things until mark had to leave. I place all the dolls on a shelf of screen so I can pick and choose which ones get ther cameio in the background of videos I cant wait to make the fans go nuts. I smile to myself this is gonna be fun.