Open up your eyes (pt4)

The mask sparked Marvin's magic emitting from the card suites on its forehead in spirals almost like tornadoes the papers and books started flying around the room. The camera still sitting undisturbed on the book shelf. Antis body started to levitate the tornadoes of magic changed from purple to green. Marvin got pinned to the ground as the magic emitting from the mask dissipated everyone looked up to see Anti standing his eyes glowing vibrantly he knelt down pointed at Marvin then gestured to himself JJ understood what he ment and so did Marvin. "It's mine now I want them to love me like they love all of you." Tears started falling down his face. Antis expression didn't change as Marvin sneered "memento mori." Anti gestured for Chase, JJ and Jackaboy to let Marvin situp he placed his hand on Marvin's head Antisepticeye's voice coming from Marvin. "This isn't you Marvin you are the third oldest of all of us behind me and Jackaboy. Do you think that we care how popular you are we want Marvin the magnificent back, not Marvin the popular ego." Marvin began to cry Chase, JJ and Jackaoy releasing him. Shneplestien walked over to the camera and began reading the comments. "people are so confused." He smiled he brought the camera closer. "Now you have something that belongs to me and I have something that belongs to you, Trade?" Anti smiled softly tapping the mask Marvin looked at everyone avoiding eye contact with anyone. Then he looked to the camera and sighed, "At least they like me now because I am a villain." Chase shook his head gripping Marvin. "They like how complex you are that's why they like me and Anti." Marvin pulled his hand out of Chase's grip and held it up the green orb floating out of his mouth and he pressed it against Anti's throat. Glitches ripped though his body Anti standing holding his hand out the knife from the kitchen flying into his hand. Anti removed the mask handing it to Marvin who put it on tears streaming down his face. Anti looked at Marvin then to the camera "ı ɧσ℘ε ყσน εŋʝσყεɖ tɧศt, tɧε ℘น℘℘εtร ศгε шศıtıŋɢ. รσ шɧศt ყศ шศŋŋศ รศყ tσ tɧεɱ ɱศɢŋıʄıɕεŋt?" Marvin looked at the camera tears streaming down harder "I am so sorry." They all walked to the living room Chase set up the camera as they all sat on the couch reading coments as they rolled in. All of them had agreed to not answer anything about the editing that would have to take place to make this happen. Marvin apologized everytime he answered a question until Anti ruffled his long hair. The six signed out saying videos would continue to upload normally, for the rest of the day they scrolled through fanart and theorys and the fire the community always became.