magic mistake (pt 1)

The egos gathered in the living room for board games and movies, Marvin was more focused on his wand which had been malfunctioning all day. Anti accidentally flipped his water bottle landing it Chase stood grabbed Anti screaming. "How the f***k did you do that." Anti wasn't amused as all the others moved to help him out of Chase's chokehold yelling filled the air slowly turning to banter as the five egos stood around the table Henrik sat down saying. "As fun as watching Chase choke out Anti with no consequence, we should all be cleaning up and head to bed." Everyone nodded, Henrik and JJ cleaned up the games, Chase and Jackie cleaning the dishes once filled with popcorn, Anti putting the movies away. Marvin slapped his wand on his palm muttering. "Work god damit." A sudden burst of energy shot through the room Marvin blinked looking up at the other egos. Anti had just stood up and had looked to Marvin frozen before he could say something. Henrik and JJ where standing with the board games no longer in hand also looking at Marvin concern stuck on their faces. Chase and Jackie has emerged from the kitchen Chase drying his hands with a tea towel.

 Marvin shot up grabbing JJ who had been the closest. Marvin waved his hand in front of the mute ego and tried to shake the mute to no avail, he was a statue. Marvin began hyperventilating. "Okay," he breathed out stepping back from the frozen ego. "Ether I just froze time, or I only froze my brothers in place and should try and fix this so they don't get too pissed at me." He sighed reaching for his phone scrolling through his contacts. "So I froze my brothers not time, good." He smiled clicking the contract named <Hire His A**> "please pick up, please pick up, please pick up," he sighed in relief hearing the click follow by. "Hello, this is Bim Trimmer." "Bim it's Marvin I need some help!" Marvin rushed cutting off the other ego. "Woah slow down there, I'll put you on speaker we where in a meeting." Marvin blushed slightly walking over to Anti as he heard Dark's voice. "Hello is this something important or is this a prank Anti put you up to." Marvin looked into the eyes of the frozen demon concern shining in them. "Anti can't put me up to anything right now he's um." Marvin stammered not knowing how to continue. "He's what." Dark asked hesitantly Marvin could hear the confused chatter on the other side of the phone. "He's kinda frozen in place with the others." 

Marvin squeaked pulling the phone away from his ears expecting Dark to yell instead Dark said. "Switch to a video chat." Marvin did as instructed. The call switched and Marvin could see the Ipliers conference room and all the egos. "Hi everyone." Marvin said blushing slightly. Dr. Iplier said. "Can you show us everyone?" Marvin nodded moving so Anti was on screen and poked Anti on the nose the demon not responding, he moved to JJ and Henrik showing the Ipliers Marvin poked both of them their cheeks not displacing under the pressure of his finger. He stood in front of Chase and Jackie who was rubbing his eye and punched Jackie. "Ow f**k bad idea, you get the point." Marvin said wincing. He switched the call from his phone to the T.V. and the Ipliers did the same. Dark looked around the room at the frozen egos all of them in positions that would be hard to hold. "What happened to them?" Bim asked seeing the fear on Marvin's face. "My wand was on the fritz so I had been trying to fix it, but instead of fixing it I sent a wave of magic energy that froze everyone in their tracks." He explained switching his end of the call to the T.V. as well Dark coldly stared at Anti's frozen figure not breaking his gaze he asked. "Have you told Sean or that hunter fellow about this."

Marvin shook his head and sat on the ground picking up his wand. "I called just to make sure that it was just t'em and not time that was frozen, Angus is in the woods without his phone and as for Sean what can he do t'is my fault t'is happened and he doesn't have magic," Marvin sighed Bim spoke up "Marv if ya need help our doors are always open." Dark nodded "t'ank ya, don't be frightened when I appear with five brother statues in your living room." Dark nodded again Marvin smiled and hung up he moved everyone into a row and sat on the couch looking at them. "What even happened 'work god damit' isn't a spell." He whispered trying to avoid eye contact. "Let's go..." he sighed summoning a ribbon and wrapping it around the frozen egos waits. Holding on to his end of the ribbon he lifted his wand and whispered. "videtur Iplier manor." In a flurry of purple swirls Marvin closed his eyes reopening them and seeing a different living room and 5 friendly faces. Dark and Google unwrapped the ribbon from the septics. Marvin looked from the statues to his wand. "Moveus the f**kus nowus." He chuckled waveing his wand not surprised when the statues didn't move. Dark Looked from Marvin to Anti, the concern in his eyes frozen like everything else about him. "So it wasn't a spell otherwise you wouldn't be here, am I correct in my assessment." Marvin sighed and Dark knew he was right.

Marvin's gaze shifted to his brothers as he bit is lip.  "What am I going to do, I can barely work the toaster oven how am I gonna fix this."  Marvin complained throwing his wand which bounced off Anti's chest uselessly. Bim kneeled picking up the wand. "Marvy you're the only one who can fix this throwing you wand is not gonna help." he stated standing scaring himself when he came face to face with Anti "Can they still hear us" Marvin shrugged standing placing his hand on Anti's head his hair as stiff as the rest of him he wanted to run his fingers through Anti's hair feeling it's soft and smooth texture. "Well let's get to work."