Open up your eyes (pt3)

Jackaboy turned to the hallway taking a deep breath "follow me." The others followed closely with each step they began to hold their breath the soft green glow coming from under Marvin's bedroom door Jackie pressed his ear to the door to hear Marvin giggling. "Thay are my puppets now and it is about time the glitch bitch disappeared." Anti gripped his chest collapsing to his knees his breathing heavy eyes glazing over Shneplestien immediately pulling out his stethoscope and beginning a small examination Chase fixed the camera now in his hands. Jackaboy kicked in the door Marvin got up from his desk. Jameson stood next to Jackaboy man clear disappointment on his face. He held up his watch and monocle removing the monocles chain and using it as a wind up key. The hands kept spinning spite JJ stopping he sighed. "Marvin I am very disappointed in you. Return what you have stolen or face consequences, and you don't want the consequences." The watch hands stopped while the fans freaked out about JJ speaking. "F**k you neither of us got anything when we showed up I was forgotten instantly and you were loved because you can't speak. It's not fair!" Marvin screamed Jameson held his monocle to his right eye glaring.

 Jackaboy rushed the magician pining him to the wall. The two fought against one another bookshelves being knocked down papers and magical items thrown to the ground the fight only paused when Shneplestien yelled. "Anti vake up! Jetzt ist nicht die Zeit zu sterben! Guys he is not breazing." Jackie held Marvin down against the desk. "Give it back Marv." Chase spoke up he placed the camera on one of the shelves that hadn't been destroyed. "We want to help you but we still need Anti." Chase placed one hand on the magicians face his thumb where a mask should of been Marvin growled. " You don't want to help me, you just want him back because he's the popular one, If I was as popular as Anti and he was doing this you wouldn't want him you'd save me in all heart beat." Chase looked at Anti in Henrick's arms turning back to Marvin he whispered. "We are saving both of you, now please give back what isn't yours." Marvin closed his eyes his breathing hitched. "Flacti sunt mihi et ambulabo in lutum. Paenitet enim me iam obliti sunt hostem." A green blast came from Marvin's palm Jackie was launched to the other side of the room JJ and Chase went to restrain Marvin. Shneplestien searched the ground frantically looking for something to stop Marvin. Spotting a white cat mask on the ground he picked it up placing it on Anti. "Please verk."