He loves me not?

It was just like any other day in the Iplier household except a faint crying could be heard echoing though the halls. Dark and Wilford started toward the origin of the sound, they approached Yandere Iplier's room to find her curled up on their pink bed a mountain of plush toys surrounding her. It was a sight to see compared to the rest of the room with blood red walls decorated with her katanas and hundreds of now torn up pictures of "senpai" most where from behind or obscured the face in some way. It was impossible to identify who senpai was since the school had uniforms. Wilford sat on the bed pulling Yan into a side hug asking. " What's wrong sunshine, what happened to your pictures of senpai?" Yan growled hugging the plush in her lap tighter. "He isn't my senpai anymore." Dark pulled Yan's desk chair out and sat and said coldly. "What happened." Yan sniffed wiping her tears "Senpai said he didn't love me, and that I am psychotic. It's not true right?" Yan stamerd looking up to meet Will's eyes "No! no no, no of course not remember what I told uncle Abe, you're not crazy don't let anyone ever tell you that you're crazy." Wilford immediately answered pulling Yan into a tighter hug. Dark cracked his neck. "If you're crazy than he must have escaped a mental institution for not wanting to love you." He stood moving to the bed wrapping his arms around Will and Yan. The three stayed there for an hour before Will and Dark leave Yan to her business. Will looked to Dark an uncharacteristic expression on his face. "We're gonna kill that son of a b***h right?" Dark smerked placeing a hand on Will's shoulder holding up a torn picture with ex-senpai's face clear as day. "Absolutely, I found this on Yan's desk." The two leave the hall, Yan slid her back down the door she smiled her "parents" cared so deeply for her.