introducing the egos (Pt1)

"I don't know Mark what if they say something, what if I say something! l don't think I could handle letting her know they exist." Jack panicked looking to the computer screen with Mark Dark and Wilford Warfstache all with the same knowing smile. "Jack you're worried about nothing, did I ever tell you how I introduced Amy to the egos?" Mark asked Amy sitting down next to her boyfriend adding. "And I could tell you my perspective on the event." Jack smiled sitting down when his phone went off a text message. <Heading to the airport now cant wait for the surprise ♡> Jack looked at the screen with a nod. Mark began. "It started like any other day. I got up, fed and walked Chica, recorded my videos, then headed to the manor, where I called a meeting asking if they'd be okay in sharing the knowledge of their existence with someone else."

Flashback

Mark watched as all the egos screamed and cursed. Wil had his gun out, king of the squirrels was holding his hands over his ears at the noise. Mark stood the egos quieting and he said. "I understand the concern this has been between us for years now but I don't think it's fair to try and hide this from her. I would be under so much stress, and she would figure it out eventually so instead of prolonging the inevitable we should tell her." He looked around seeing Dr.Iplier and Randal nod solemnly, Google was the only one whose expression didn't change. Bim Derek and Erick were all rubbing their hands together. Yan seemed eager to have another girl around, Will also seemed to like the idea of a woman that wasn't an ego in the manor. Dark's expression was unreadable it brought a chill to Mark's spine. Dark stood up and approached Mark leaning uncomfortably close whispering. "Bring her here tomorrow. If our existence gets leaked out to the public because of this Amy, you may never see us again. We will give our best for a first impression she needs to be the one to win our trust." Mark nodded thanking the egos

Present day

Mark smiled and said. "So I went to tell her. I said I planned a surprise and she thought I was going to show me hurting myself for a video." Jack and Amy snickered Dark cracking his neck speaking up. "That morning I was busy making sure we'd make a good first impression everyone was in a suit and if they wanted, a tie. Everyone on our end wanted to not, scare Amy into calling the cops." Jack smiled his egos wouldn't want to scare Gab, Anti maybe but one out of six is a good ratio. Mark smirked continuing. "We loaded up into the van and drove off to the manor. Amy had her eyes closed for the surprise. I guided her inside and all the egos lined up in their formal wear and I let Amy see."

Flashback

Amy opened her eyes as Mark stepped back seeing multiple versions of her boyfriend, recognizing all of them. She cupped her face silently counting them, Mark's expression dropped, the silence was defining. She smiled and said. "Of all the things you do this has got to be the weirdest." She hugged him feeling his sigh of relief "I was afraid you wouldn't be this accepting." Mark whisper hugging her back Amy mearly countered. "I accepted you when you bathed in mashed potatoes I'd say you're never getting rid of me." They laughed turning to the egos and greating them one by one Amy's smile never wavering.

End of flashback

Jack smiled his phone receiving another text. <in the uber be there soon ♡♡>
He looked at the four standing he said. "Well time to see if all hell breaks loose. If I call you and tell you I no longer have a girlfriend, blame Anti." With a laugh he turned his computer going to wait for Gab.