stitched together

Warning: blood, death, necromancy and memory loss

I was working on some paper work Before heading off for my lunch break when I get emergency call from my nurse saying Angus was in pain. I rushed downstairs to find him holding his throat with his two bandaged hands it was not helping I rushedhim into an operating room carrying him bridal style because he was about to pass out as I started carefully stitching the deep wound in his neck I started asking questions "vhy how did zhis happen!?" He smerked then cringed at the neadle entering his skin "the servile hunter was the servile hunted." His eyes glazed over and before I knew it he was gone I was alone with the monitors long ring.

That night I didn't sleep working on a serum to bring him back my best friend my only friend the person who's been with me for a long time. The serum in my hand glows a neon green I begin to walk over to Anguses corpse I flick the syringe and hold up his arm it's cold and I injected the neon green liquid into his arm and I see the veins that were once a dull blue pulse a bright green His body contorts and twitches his wound opens again as the whites of Anguses eyes, changed color the left one turns black and the right one turns green leaving the irises blue then, Anguses body glitches and fades in-and-out of reality he focuses his eyes and looks at me confused "Henrik what did you do?" He spoke voice pitching randomly with a static layer behind it.

I smile and begin to shout. "I have made a medical miracle! Zat is vhat I did Angus!" he looked at me more confused than ever my smile fades "Who?" He asks as I approach then in a blur of glitches he was gone the lights in the room began to flicker when the flickering in the room stoped it began a path into the deep city then I lost track of him as the flickering left my line of sight.

I took my glasses off and rubbed my face "Vhat did I release apon ze vorld? Vhat did I do to Angus?" I looked at the tag that was once on my dear friend and I ripped it apart and looked back out the window. A familiar hero swinging by with someone in there arms. I don't have time to remorse over Angus, I am a doctor and I need to save lives. I rush up the stairs Jackieboy-man had a man with a gray hat in his arms and a gunshot wound to the head. A pulse still going strong I couldn't save Angus but I was damm well gonna save him.