"01."

Smoke clouded the ceiling, Rap music filled the small space

      Smoke clouded the ceiling, Rap music filled the small space. He leaned over the counter tying the small bag. The busted down door creaked, one of the boys Sharawn had pushed it open. "Dem crackheads begging out there." He spoke.

"Nigga they ain't goin' no whea' dem' mothafucka's can wait b." One of the other boys Jay fussed. His head lifted up a little, he glanced at sharawn and then back at his craft "I'm almost finish, Yo Jack weigh these on tha' scale."

Jack lifted himself off of the floor chugging the left over brown liquor in his cup. The cell phone vibrated on the table beside him Lanique showed across the screen. He kissed his teeth clasping the phone in his palm "Sharawn finish that shit off." He excused himself from the table. "What you want bruh?" His eyebrows knitted together.

"Um.. who the fuck are you talkin' to? And I'm outside." She spoke ending the phone call. He sighed, he pulled up his sagging sweatpants "Finish that shit off fa' me man." He grumbled pushing the door open.

The cold winter breeze brushed against his skin. "Wazzam? Watchu want?" He licked over his golden teeth leaning against the pink Benz. "What do you mean watchu want nigga? Shamar?" Lanique scrunched up her face mocking his tone.

"The fuck do you want bruh?" Shamar raised his voice pulling the hoodie over his head. Lanique sighed shaking her head "Nigga all I'm saying is don't be talking to me sideways like we don't have a child together that's in the fuckin' backseat."

Shamar sighed glancing at his son in the backseat. "I ain't even know why I had a baby witcho bum ass forreal." Lanique grumbled. Shamar glared at her and then shook his head "I'm working right na' drop him off at the crib."

Lanique chuckled pressing the push to start button "You mean yo moma crib broke ass." Shamar balled his fist inhaling deeply. "Nigga save allat powering up shit fa' ya' friends."

He ignored her jogging up the creaky steps, he pushed open the door open "Why the fuck yaw ain't workin'." Shamar's voice boomed in the small apartment. "Nigga don't get mad at us just because 'nique on some bullshit." Sharawn spoke.

"Mane ian neva' havin' kids yaw see the shit this nigga be goin' through she got you stressed." Jack chimed "Nah just choose the right bitch b." Jay butted in.

Shamar nodded "Nah but forreal my son a blessing 'nique not but shit that's life." He shrugged. "Shit but what's the move fa' tonight though." Sharawn changed the subject eyeing his friends.

Shamar plopped down on the sofa "Shit home, I gotta watch baby boy tonight." Sharawn waved him off eyeing Jay and Jack "Sapphire tonight or nah?" Jack quickly shook his head "Nah fuck Sapphire them bitches be robbing me."

"Ima head home though see yaw later." Shamar got up from the sofa saying his goodbyes to his friends. He shoved couple of the bags in his pocket along with a pistol that hanged out his pocket.

He pushed the door open, he footed to the silver dodge that was parked on the curved. Holding up his sagging pants he slided inside of the car.

The girl stuffed her hands into her coat standing by the bus stop. She shivered a little staring at the road. Shamar shook his head pressing his foot on the gas "She gotta be outta her mind out hea' in this cold."

_________________________________________

A'ight so boom I'm writing this bitch over.

Vote & Comment