"28."

She shoved against him the locker "I can't fuckin' believe you kirk

She shoved against him the locker "I can't fuckin' believe you kirk." Laya screamed. "Bro I done told you I ain't expose you, you need to ask all them otha' niggas you been givin' it to." He pushed her off of him chuckling. "You're the only one.. I never had sex with anyone else and you know that Kirk." She spat. The two were making a scene kn the middle of the hall, students were crowding the old couple. More than half of the school had seen the video of the young girl, to say that she was embarrassed was an understatement.

"For real? Ain't feel like it shawty." He chuckled. Her lips trembled, she was on the verge of crying. She felt a sharp pain in her chest, as if she could feel her heart shattering. "Kirk I-" her voice cracked, she pushed pass him jogging down the hall. A group of teenage boys chuckled dapping up their friend "That's what she get for bein' a hoe." One of the boys chuckled. Kirk chuckled nodding "Yup, I'm onto the next now bro."

She yucked away from his grip "Don't touch me Drake, you really thought that i wasnt going to find out that you seeing that girl again." She shook her head. "Shay it was nothing this time I swear." He spoke. She ignored him, she pushed the closet door open "Pack your things and get the hell out of here." She spat. Drake stared blankly at her, he couldn't believe she was actually kicking him out "I just paid the rent last month I'm not leaving unless you give me my money back." He crossed his arms. Shayla paused, she shook her head chuckling "Bitch ass nigga, you want your money back sure i can give you that." She yucked the handbag off of the dresser.

"This is more than rent but take it all I don't give a fuck." She threw the wand of Cash at him. Drake's mouth gaped open, he was astonished. He stuffed the cash into his pocket "I'm leaving." He shrugged. Shayla grew even angrier how was he ok with cheating on her? "Fuck you." She yucked his clothes from the closet. Drake ignored her neatly packing his things in the suitcase he brought them in. "You can take that money and give it to your hoe." She shouted. He shrugged "Yea I'll take her on a lil shopping spree." Drake zipped up his suitcase.

The apartment was fairly quiet, with Maria out shopping for their daughter he had some alone time. Future's love thy enemies played softly on the television. He stood on the balcony staring at the view. Bree didn't call or text him, she abandoned him when he needed her the most. Maria dropped the shopping bags on the floor "Shamar I'm back and the car keys are on the table." She tossed the keys on the coffee table. She peaked her head through the curtains, his back was turned to her he leaned on the railing gazing at the sky. "Do you wanna see what I got?"

Snapping out of his gaze he slowly nodded "A'ight." Maria smiled waddling into the apartment "I hope you like it." She lifted the bags. "Let me help you with that." Shamar took the bags from her making his way over to the couch. Maria let out a breath plopping down on the couch "I'm so excited Shamar." Maria held up the pink onesie "This is cute isn't it?" A smile plastered on his face "Yea man it is.." He trailed off "Y'know I still can't believe I'm havin' a daughta'." He spoke. "Me too, seeing you smile just made me even more happy I haven't seen you smile in a long time."

"I ain't been feelin' like myself lately." He muttered. Maria grabbed a hold of Shamar's hand "I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

_________________________________________

Interesting ‼

Vote & Comment & Follow.