New Classmate??

Hey Dudes! Sorry if the characters are a bit OOC. This is a fanfiction so if you don't like it don't read it!
Friday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaminari POV
I can't believe that Aizawa actually kicked out Mineta. I know that he was creep but he was still a good hero in training. Aizawa said that there's gonna to be a new kid. I wonder who it is....
"Hey Danki!"
(Italics:Kiri Bold:Kami Under lined: Mina)
"Hey kiri"
"You heard anything about the new kid?"
"I heard he's from 1-C~" She said looking at me. I slightly blushed.
"Really Mina!"
"What~ It's not my fault you blush at the thought of him~" She said smirking.
"You keep bringing him up" I said glaring at her
"Wait did I miss something?" He looked confused.
"Kinda, Kaminari has a crush on a certain purple hair boy~" She said winking
"It's indigo.." I mumbled
"I'm still kinda confused. Who?"
"Shinsou Hitoshi~"
"The mind control guy that Midoriya fought?"
"Yep that's him!" At this point I was blushing like crazy
"S-shut u-up!"
"Why~"
"Mina you know what happens when he gets worked up."
"Fine I'll stop...for now." I was pouting.
"We better get to class." They both nodded and we started walking to our class.
~~~~~~~~~
When we walked in we saw that Bakugou was trying to blow up Todoroki and Iida was yelling at them, nothing new. Kirishima eventually went over to calm down Bakugou. A few minutes later everyone sat down. About a minute later Aizawa slithers into the class.
3rd POV
"Most of you have probably seen that Mineta isn't here. That's because he has been expelled. Me and a few other teachers have seen him be vulgar to some of his fellow peers. The first few times we thought nothing of it, but when Nezu was getting complaints everyday. That's when we decided that was enough. The rest of the staff and I are very sorry for anything he did or said to you." Aizawa paused "Some of you may know that we got a new classmate. A student from class 1-C. Shinsou Hitoshi." A guy about 5 10 walks into the class. His indigo eyes scanned the classroom with a cold stare.
Kaminari POV
OH MY ALL MIGHT! MINA WAS RIGHT!I WON'T BE ABLE TO THINK! WHAT DO I DO HE'LL BE IN THE LOCKER ROOM WITH ME! WHAT IF I STARE AT HIM FOR TO LONG! WHAT IF HE CATCHES ME STARING! WHAT IF HE'S NOT EVEN INTO GUYS! I'M SO SCREWED! WAIT WHY IS HE WALKING TOWARDS ME! (Obviously not the normal seating)
AAAHHHHH! WHAT DO I DO?! OKAY KAMINARI STAY CALM!
3rd POV
Shinsou was told to sit behind Kaminari. Because that was the only seat left.
"Okay class we will be training today." Aizawa said.
~Time skip~
Kaminari POV
Finally it's lunch time. After I got my food. I sat down with Kirishima, Bakugou, Mina, and Sero.
"So Kaminari how are you~" Mina said.
"I'm f-fine. Why do y-you ask?"
"Well you seemed to be a bit flustered in class." She said
"W-what why w-would you s-say that?"
"It kinda looked like you were panicking~ Any reason?"
"N-no!" I blurted out
"Are you sure dude?" Sero asked
I nodded.
Just as Mina was going to say something Yaoyorozu walked up to our table and said "Would you like to come to a welcome party for Shinsou?"
"Huh?" Kiri said
"We're throwing a party for Shinsou are you going to be there?"
"Will he even be there?" I ask
"What do you mean?" She said kinda looking confused
"He's a very closed off person. Do you really think a party would be the best thing?" I said.
"Well...I guess not, but I'm going to try anyways! So you guys coming?"
"Sure!" Kiri said.
Yaoyorozu walked away.
"What was that about, Pikachu?" Bakugou said
"Huh"
"You were looking after someone's feelings. Someone who you barely know!"
"He did it because he likes Shinsou~" Mina said. I blushed at her words.
"YOU WHAT?!" Bakugou yelled.
"I-I I..umm.." I blushed more.
"WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM HE'S WEIRD AND LOOKS DEAD!" Bakugou yelled at me.
" Bakugou Katsuki! Don't be mean to Kaminari!" Kirishima said to Bakugou.
"I'm sorry." Said the blond.
"Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to Kaminari." The red head said.
"BUT WHY?!"
"Because you made him feel bad! Now apologize to him!"
"Sorry, Pikachu."He mumbled
Everyone was surprised. Bakugou listened to someone.
"It's fine." I said blushing.
"Why? Why him?" Bakubro said
"He just is amazing and attractive. I feel like I can't breathe without him, but I also can't breathe when he's there as well." I say looking down.
"Aww! You love him!" Mina and Kiri said together
I blushed. "S-shut u-up!"
Mina giggled. Bakugou sighed.
"Listen Pikachu. If you like him that much then tell him."
"I can't do that! What if he doesn't like guys!"
"I'll figure that out" Mina said.
"How is that?"
"I'll just ask him."She said bluntly
"Don't do that!"
"Then what?" She said
"Flirt with him"
"Huh?" She was clearly confused
"Shamelessly flirt with him and see how he responds."
"That could work. I'll do it at the party."
"Okay"
This should be fun.
~Time skip~
Everyone is in their dorms getting ready for the party. I wonder if Shinsou is gonna be there. Probably not. Welp I'm gonna go talk with Mina. So I can see what her plan is.
~In Mina's room~
"So what's your plan" I said.
"Well I was thinking of using pick-up lines or something like that."
"Hmm...."
"What?"
"Well.. I think you should be more shameless. Like complimenting him. Saying that you think he looks nice. Ask if he's single. Ask if he is interested in someone."
"Okay love guru. Damn. You should just do this yourself." She said
"No I-I couldn't. I g-get to nervous."
"Okay" She said as she picked up her phone.
"What are you doing."
"Texting Bakugou"
"Okay"
"Come on. Let's go." She said. "It's party time!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Umm... How was that? If I used a word wrong or spelled something wrong or you have anything else to tell me. Leave a comment here! Also sorry for the cheesiness I'm a hopeless Romantic.