Stars

Thank you wannabepikachu for this idea.

Tuesday ~~~~~~~~Kami POV ~~~~~~~~I woke up to my phone going off, the Wii song

Tuesday
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my phone going off, the Wii song. I got up and got dressed. I walked to the kitchen and had some cereal and coffee. Everyone else soon walked in and made themselves breakfast. When the clock said 7:50 I started walking to class. As I was walking I saw Mina.
(Mina Kami )
"Hey Kami!" She said
"Hai Mina!"
"How are ya?"
"A bit sleepy." I said we continued walking to class.
"You shouldn't stay up so late!"
"I'll try." Soon we were at our classroom. We both walked in. Mina went to where Kiri and Bakubro was. I went to my seat. I did this because of 2 reasons. 1 didn't wanna get lectured by Baku for staying up late and 2 Shin-shin  sat behind me.
"Hi Shin-shin!" I said.
"Hey Kami." He said looking up.
"What chu doing?"
"Just reading. How are you?" He said.
"I'm sleepy, but that's about it." He was about to say something when Aizawa came into the classroom.
"Get in your seats." Aizawa said. Everyone sat down.
"Thank you. Today we will test your survival skills. You will be camping. You can choose 1 person to be on your team. Once you have your teams of 2. I will put you into teams of 4. Now choose your teammate. Then sit with them." Aizawa said. I turned around to face Shin-shin.
"You wanna be my teammate? " I said smiling. He nodded. I looked around and some of the teams where predictable. Kiri and Baku. Todoroki and Midoriya. Momo and Jirou. But I could tell that Sero and Iida were the last ones so they got put together.
"Okay. I will say one of the group members and those groups will be together. Kirishima and Kaminari. Yaoyorozu and Todoroki. Sero and-" Aizawa began listing the groups. I stopped listening after 2. I'm just happy that Shin-shin is on my team.
"-and Tokoyami. Okay everyone go to your rooms and get enough clothes that will last until Friday." He said crawling back into his sleeping bag. Everyone walked out of class. I walked to my room and began to pack. I packed shorts, t-shirts, and some hoodies. All of it fit in my backpack. I walk to where the bus is and waited for my friends. After a few minutes Mina and Kiri walk out of the entrance. All three of us walk on to the bus. Baku, Shin-shin, Iida, and Jirou were already on the bus. Kiri sat next to Baku and I sat next to Shin-shin. Who was sitting in front of Bakubro. Mina sat behind Kiri and Baku. Shin-shin had on headphones. So I talked to Kiri until everyone got on the bus. Aizawa and Present Mic explained that there can't be any phones or electronics while we are camping. Also Aizawa said that we will be on this bus for about 4 hours. This will be fun.
~Time skip brought to you by EraserMic~
2 hours later
I'm starting to get bored. Shin-shin wasn't paying attention to me and I couldn't talk to Kiri because him and Baku are asleep. And if I tried to talk to Mina I might wake up Baku. Ugh. I guess I'll try to get Shin-shin's attention again.
"Shin-shin! Pay attention to me! I'm bored." I said poking his face.
"Shiiiiin-shiiiiin! Pay atteeentioon tooo meee!" I said continuing to poke him. He took off his headphones.
"What do you want?" He said.
"I'm bored!"
"What am I supposed to do?"
"I don't know." I said slouching.
"You can try and sleep" He said
"But I'm not tired"
"Just try"
"Ok. I will. But only if you try to sleep as well."
"Ok I will. But we have to cuddle."
"Otay" I said as he hugged me. He is so warm. I guess I could go to sleep.
~Time skip brought to you by EraserMic 2.0~
2 hours later 
I was woken up by a camera flashing.
"Huh?" I opened my eyes to see a smiling Mina, a smiling Kiri, and a annoyed looking baku.
"Good afternoon lover boy~" Mina said. "Sorry to you two but we are at the camp cite. So Kami wake up Shinsou." Mina said.
"Shin-shin wake up we have to get off the bus" I said poking his face.
"I don't want to." He said
"We can sleep later." I said he sighed and stood up.
"Fine let's go." Shin-shin said. All of us walked out of the bus. Mina walked over to her group.
"Okay now that everyone is here. I will tell you the rules. 1 you can't ask people from other teams to help. 2 you need to have at least one shelter. 3 you may use your quirks. 4 if you don't meet the criteria you will not 'survive'. 5 to survive you need to build a shelter, build a fire, and build a bed of some sort. 6 if you can see another teams shelter you have to move. Present Mic will tell you where you will have to survive." Aizawa said.
"Kirishima and Kaminari's will be on the mountain. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu is by the river. Sero and-" Present Mic said loudly.
"Okay let's go." Bakubro said. Me, Kiri, and Shin-shin followed him.
~On the mountain~
About 30 minutes later we're on the mountain looking over the forest.
"Pikachu start looking for some sticks. Shitty hair look for leaves and Aizawa  jr. look for a cave. I'm try to find food." Bakubro said. We all went to do was Baku told us too.
A few moments later 
I got some sticks and was heading back. When I got back Shin-shin found a cave so we put our things in there. Kiri probably had 5 bushes worth of leaves and Baku had some sort of bird. We made a fire. Bakubro was plucking the birds feathers and Kiri was making our beds. We, Baku and Kiri, roasted the bird. After dinner we decided to take turns getting dressed. Me and Shin-shin  got dressed for bed first. Shin-shin had a pair of jogging pants on and a cat t-shirt. I had on  a pair of short-shorts and a t-shirt. While Kiri and Baku got dressed me and Shin-shin sat outside the cave. It was already dark outside.
"Do you like the stars?" I ask. He nods and pulls me onto his lap. Then nuzzled  my neck.
"But I like my kitten more~" He said making me blush. We looked at the stars for a little bit until Kiri said
"You guys can come back in" Me and Shin-shin walk back into the cave. I was still slightly blushing.
"We're go to sleep" Baku said. everyone agreed. We used our clothes for pillows.  Kiri and Baku cuddled so did me and Shin-shin. Everyone was soon asleep.
~~~~~~~
This was the first thing I thought of  when I saw the idea. Hope you liked it!♡