(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

N.S.F.W! BXB SMUT YOU CAN SKIP I'LL PUT WHERE THE SMUT STOPS AND BEGINS
So.... SINCE Y'ALL NASTYS ASKED FOR THIS HERE! AT THE BEGINNING IT IS LIME! NOTHING TOO SEXUAL BUT NOT SAFE FOR LIL' KIDS!
Friday con.
~~~~~~
3rd POV
~~~~~~
Kami aloud Shinsou to explore his mouth while putting his hands on Kami's hips. Kami then put his arms around Shin's neck trying to pull him closer. All of this action made Kami's ears go down in embarrassment. Shinsou then pulled Kami into his lap. Kami's tail lowly flicked. Shin noticed his boyfriend's actions and pulled away from the kiss.
"Are you embarrassed, kitten?" He said even though he already knew the answer. Kami shook his head 'no' while not looking at him. "Are you 100% sure? Because the blush on your face says otherwise." He said softly lifting Kami's face to look at him. "I don't want you lying to me. Because I might have to punish my little kitten. And I don't wanna do that. So I'll ask again. Are you embarrassed, kitten?" He said with a very hot voice. Kami nodded this time but very hesitantly. "Why aren't you speaking to me? Are you that embarrassed that you can't speak to me? Or do you just don't want to?" Shin said moving his hands up and down his waist.
"too....em-embarrassed....." he said looking to the side.
"Don't be too embarrassed kitten~ I've barely done anything that embarrassing~" he said right into Kami's ear then licking down his neck to his collarbone. "Hmm... I think I should buy a collar for you to wear so everyone knows who you belong to... but for know I'll just do this~" He said before biting Kaminari's neck. This made him bite the inside of his mouth to stop any sounds from coming out. "Kitten~ I know you're probably holding back your sounds~ If you hold back your lovely sounds then I might punish you~" Shin said. He began to lightly suck on Kami's neck making a hickey. A soft sound came from Kami. Taking this as satisfaction Shinsou continued to make more hickeys on Kaminari's neck earning more sounds from him. Many hickeys later Shinsou looked at his work. He smirked. "You look so beautiful like this~"
"Th-thank you~" he moaned out. Shin smirked.
"I'm so proud of you for answering me~ You'll get a reward for being a good kitty~" Kami's ears and tail were at the most submissive state they could be in. Also his face was the brightest red ever to be seen. "So kitten~ Can I have a little show~" Shin said grinding upward.
"What kinda of show?..." he said looking away from Shinsou's face. He moved Kami's head to look at him.
"Maybe a lap dance or a strip show~ Which ever you want I'd like either~ or both~"
"Ok..." Kami then put all of his weight onto each of his legs. He slowly started moving his hips and hesitantly grinded on Shin. He began to take his shirt off very slowly. Once his shirt was off you could see that the blush didn't stop at his face. He was also a bit
bit more confident. He put his ass on Shin-shins crotch and started to wiggle.
"Getting cocky huh?" Shin said while Kami giggled.
"It's not my fault you make me feel this way~" he said grinding again. He got off of Shin and the bed. And stood in front of him. Kami started to take of his shorts but Kami had boxers underneath.
"Take of all of it, kitten."
"That's not fair. I'll be naked and you're still have your clothes on!"
"Fine but you'll have to take them off me~" Kami then walked over to Shin-shin and began taking of his top. After that was off Kami started kissing his chest and slightly biting. He moved to Shinsou's neck and gave him a few hickeys. Then Kami started to take off Shin's bottoms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫⚠️
WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER AUDIENCES IF YOU ARE 13 OR YOUNGER PLEASE LEAVE UNLESS YOU ARE MESSED UP LIKE ME! KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE HIGH SCHOOLERS 15-16!
⚠️🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they were off Shinsou pulled Kaminari back onto his lap. "Kitten~ I want you to suck me~" Thus made Kami blush the hardest you've ever seen.
"Ok..." Kami said getting on the floor in front of Shin. Shin moved to the edge of the bed. Kami nervously took off Shinsou's underwear. Before Kami even got them pulled all the way down Shinsou's member was hard and ready for Kaminari. (cringe)
"Kitten~ It wants you~" Kami blushed and looked at his boyfriend's member. It looked about 8 inches. Kami put his hands on Shinsou's thighs. And licks from the base to the tip. Then grazing the tip with his tongue. Kami looks up at Shin while licking the tip of his penis. And keeps eye contact while working his way down the dick. Kami's actions made Shinsou moan a little bit. While Kami took more of Shinsou's dick into his mouth, Shinsou was so close to cloud 9. He put his hands on Kami's head and slightly gripped his hair. "Kitten~ That feels good~" Kami hums in response making Shinsou quietly moan. Shinsou began rubbing Kami's ears. The action made Kami moan around Shinsou's dick. Shinsou pulled Kami off of his dick. The smaller boy whined and looked up at him.
"Why?~" Kami looked at him with pleading eyes.
"Be patient, Kitten~" He said smirking down at him.
"Otay..." He was then lifted to Shinsou's lap. Shinsou rubbed his hands up and down Kaminari's back.
"Such a cute kitten~ I'm so glad that your mine~ And I'm gonna show everyone that you are mine~" He said tugging at Kami's boxers signaling he wanted Kami to take them off. Kami blushed and slowly took them off. As soon as they were off Shinsou smirked and grabbed Kami's ass. "Such a good Kitten~" He said getting really close to Kami's neck before slightly biting his neck. Kami then moaned. Shinsou moved 3 fingers to Kami's mouth. And Kami put the fingers into his mouth and began sucking Shinsou's fingers. When he thought they were covered enough he took them out of Kami's mouth.
"Ready?" Shin said moving his fingers near Kami's butt. Kami nodded in response. Slowly, one by one, Shinsou was putting his fingers into Kami's hole. Each one made Kami have a different reaction.
"Sh-shinsou.... put it in......" Kami said very flustered. Shinsou chuckled at his boyfriend's flustered state.
"Okay kitten~" Shin said pulling Kami onto his lap even more positioning his kitten over his dick. Shinsou slowly pushed into Kami's entrance. Once Shinsou was completed inside Kami he stayed still so he wouldn't hurt him.
"Sh-shin... move... pl-please...."
"Okay Kitten~" Shinsou slowly began moving his hips. The yellow haired man whined. Then mumbled something.
"Hmm what was that?"
"f-fast-er..." How could Shinsou say no to that? Moving a bit faster Kami let out more moans. He then put his hands onto Shin's chest and began moving himself. Shinsou chuckled and put his hands onto Kami's waist.
"Sh-shin-sou... mhm... it feels so good...."
"I bet it does~ You feel so good around me~" Kami blushed even more. Shinsou chuckled and gave a hard thrust.
"Ahh- f-fuck! Th-there!"
"Did I find your good spot~" he said hitting the spot again. Kami moaned as loud as he ever has.
"Good little kitten~ Such a slutty kitty~" he said before moving him and kami not pulling out, so he was on top and Kami's legs were on his shoulders. Shinsou continued to thrust roughly hitting kami's good spot ever time. Each thrust making Kami's moans get louder and more high pitched.
"F-fuck Shin I'm gonna cum!"
"I am too~" A few more thrust later Kami came on his and Shin's stomachs while scratching Shinsou's back. Soon after that Shinsou came in Kami. The purple haired boy panted and pulled out of the smaller boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
THE SMUT IS NOW OVER!
READ THE REST! IT HAS IMPORTANT-ISH PARTS!
   ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kami immediately snuggled up to Shinsou.
"I love you Hitoshi!"
"I love you too Denki." Shinsou said kissing his head. There was a very loud knock.
"You two done yet?" It was Mina..
"By the way Bakubabe will want to talk to you two." Kirishima said.
"Leave! We were having a moment!" Kami replied.
"Fine!" They then heard footsteps. They then looked at each other.
"Welp.... hey your ears are gone.." Shin said.
"So Kiri was right..."
"Wait you knew?" Kami nodded.
"I didn't just want us having sex so I could get rid of my cat ears."
"It's okay kitten~" Kami yawned.
"I'm sleepy."
"Let's sleep then." Kami snuggled up to Shinsou more.
"Night 'oshi."
"Night Denki." They soon fell asleep.
~~~~~~
Fucking finally! There pervs! I'm sorry if it's not to good. I can't effing write good smut! It was so awkward.