Cuddles

Saturday
~~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~~
The next few days went by fast. Bakubro exploded a few trees. Me and Shin-shin looked at the stars every night. And Kiri was his happy self. On the last day everyone seemed kinda sad to leave, probably because we have to go back to school. I was happy because it was the weekend. Which means me and Shin-shin can cuddle all day. I can't wait!
"-nari! Earth to Kaminari is anyone there?" Kiri said.
"Huh?"
"Finally! I've been trying to get your attention! We're at school." He said. Apparently I was lost in my thoughts for awhile. Welp. I grabbed my things and got of the bus. I immediately went to my room. I threw my bag somewhere and flopped on my bed.
"I've missed my comfy bed!" I said into my pillow. I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's Shinsou" he responded.
"Come in" He walked in and chuckled. "What's so funny?"
"Just that your not even here for 20 minutes and you're already half asleep."
"It's not my fault I'm tired!" He sighed and walked over to my bed.
"I wanna cuddle!" I said making grabby hands.
"Ok" He said laying on my bed next to me and wrapping his arms around me. About 2 hours later we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~
3rd POV
4 hours later
~~~~~~~
"Hmmm.. Where are they? Usually Kami at least comes to the kitchen for a pudding cup." Kami said.
"Also it's 5:56 so they should be getting hungry" Mina said.
"Just go check on them." Baku said finishing the chili. Mina and Kiri decided to check Kami's room first. Kiri cracked open the door to see Shin-shin and Kami asleep and cuddling. They both squealed. Kami woke up.
"Huh? Why are you in my room? What time is it?" He asked tiredly.
"We came to tell you dinner's ready, but you two look so adorable together!" Mina said.
"Oh okay. We'll be there in a bit."
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
Mina and Kiri walked out of my room. Ugh I have to wake up Shin-shin now.
"Shin-shin? We gotta get up. It
It's dinner time and I want food." I said gently shaking him.
"No"
"Come on! I want food! I promise we will cuddle later ok?" I said trying to persuade him.
"Fine. Let's go." He said walking to the kitchen. I followed him. When we got into the kitchen everybody stared at us.
"Nice of you to join us. Bakubabe made chili!" Kiri said scooping himself some chili. I sat down and said,
"Can someone, please, get me some chili. I'm too drowsy." I said laying my head down on the table. Shin-shin sat next to me and placed a bowl of chili in front of me. I smiled at him and started to eat. After we ate Kiri thought it would be a good idea to watch movies. Everyone agreed and went to the living room. We decided to watch a romantic movie despite Baku's protests. Kiri picked The Notebook.
Time skip provided by secret love children
After the movie ended Baku said that he's going to bed and if anyone wakes him up they're dead. So we decided to watch a few more movies. We watched some more romance movies, Kiri's idea. After about two more Shin-shin decided to leave. I was kinda sad at this but it was 11 so.. A few more later Mina left then Kiri got a text, probably from Bakugou. So he left, I decided to listen to music. But I didn't play it to loud so I wouldn't get yelled at by Baku. I played a few songs. After about 6 songs I decided to go to bed. I shut off the TV and turned of the light. Then made my way to the kitchen. I walked to the fridge and took out some mustard and cheese then ate it. Before I went to my room I grabbed a bag of chips and 3 mountain dews. When I got to my room. I set down my snacks. Got into my pajamas. Sat down into my bed. Put my headphones on. Set my chips next to me opened my first Mountain Dew and began to watch Shane Dawson conspiracy theories.
~~~~~~~
9 hours later
(10 am)
~~~~~~~
I stumbled out of my bed. And walked to the kitchen. Kiri and Mina were in there.
"Kami?! Are you okay you look dead!" Kiri said.
"Huh? What are you talking about? I feel fine." I said making myself some coffee.
"You look like you haven't slept in days! When did you last sleep?" Mina said.
"Thursday night. Why?" I said pouring the coffee and putting a butt load of sugar in it. Then
"That's not healthy!" Kiri said.
"I'm sorry! I'll try to go to sleep tonight!" I said putting creamer into my coffee. "Uhm.. Have you seen Shin-shin today?" They both shook their heads no. I poured another cup of coffee. And took both cups to Shin-shins room. I walked in.
"Shin-shin! Wake up! I brought you some coffee!" I said setting both cups down and jumping on him.
"Kami? What are you doing?" He said rubbing his eyes.
"I'm waking up my boyfriend!"
"Did you have to jump on me?" He said sitting up.
"Yes I did! And I brought you coffee!" I said handing his coffee to him.
"Thank you." I smiled at his words. We both drank our coffees in silence. After we both finished. I set our cups to the side.
"I'm gonna take my shower." Shin-shin said rolling out of bed. I took th cups to the kitchen. When I walked in Baku was staring at me and he looked mad.
"Hey Baku" I said putting the cups in the sink.
( Baku kami)
"Kiri told me that you didn't go to sleep last night."
"This is true."
"Why didn't you go to sleep?"
"I wasn't tired."
"Then why do you look like you're dying?"
"Listen Baku I'm fine I promise."
"No you're not! The squad knows about your condition*! Aizawa told us."
"What the hell! He wasn't supposed to tell anyone!"
"We bothered him so much because we were worried about you!"
"You could have asked me!"
"Would you have to told the truth?"
"You still should have respect my privacy! I don't have to tell you something if I don't want to!"
"We were worried about you! Still why didn't you sleep! Where was Shinsou?"
"I didn't want to bother him! He was probably asleep already!"
"That shouldn't matter! If he cares about your health he'll won't care if you wake him up!"
"He doesn't know! No one besides the teachers should have known!"
"You haven't told him yet?"
"No I haven't had the need to!"
"Well go-" he was cut off by Shin-Shin walking in. "Tell him" baku said before walking away.
"Tell who what?" Shin-shin said.
"I'll tell you later. Right now I want cuddles!" I said.
"Ok we can cuddle." He said.
"Yay!" I said dragging him to his room and for the rest of the day we cuddled.
~~~~~~~
*Kami's condition is that since he has an electric type of quirk. The electricity bothers his body so it can't calm down when he tries to sleep. And only when he is around someone his is comfortable with, Shinsou, he can sleep without any interruptions.
~~~~~~~
This headcanon is from kamikuya. They have their own ShinKami story, with the headcanon, and I highly recommend it. It's called That Kinda of Love. So yeah I stole the headcanon!