WhAt?

Tuesday
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I woke up...and I still had my car ears. I really need to talk to a teacher. I get dressed in my boring uniform. I'm so sad that I can't wear my new clothes. Then walk to the kitchen. Today no one was in there. Wow. I made my toast and coffee. Ate it and began walking to class.
~In class~
~~~~~~~
3rd POV
~~~~~~~
Everyone was sitting down. Aizawa had something very important to say.
"The me and the other teachers have noticed a few things out of place. But the most important one is that some of you have cat ears and tails. How did this happen." Aizawa said.
"Monoma" Kiri said. Aizawa sighed.
"That kid.... Ok. We will look into how you can change back. But right now go train." Aizawa said sending them off.
~Time skip to lunch~
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I'm so tired! Why did Aizawa make us train for so long! I layed my head on the table. I'm to tired to stand up to get food. Reluctantly I got up and got my food. I sat down next to Shin-shin and across from Kiri.
"So- wait why don't you have your cat ears?" I asked looking at him. He blushed.
"Uhmm.... well...." He said trying
to avoid the question. "I er-found a way to get rid of them..."
"How? I like them and all, but I just wanna be normal again."
"I'll tell ya later... Okay?" He asked. I nodded. Well I guess I'll know later.
~Time skip provided by all of you~
I haven't seen Kiri since lunch. Was it something I said? Imma go find him. The first place I think he will be at his or Bakus dorms. I began walking to Baku's room first. I knocked on the door. Baku opened the door and said.
"What do you want Pikachu?"
"I'm trying to find Kiri. Do you know where he is?" I asked.
"Either in his room or in the living room." He said closing his door.
"Thanks Bakubro!" I walked to Kiris room.
"Kiri are you in there?" I said knocking. He opened the door.
"Hey Kami." He motioned for me to come in. "I guess you'll here for the explanation..." I nodded. "Well... Me and Yaoyorozu apparently are the only ones who have found out since You and Midoriya still have the cat ears...."
"Kiri stop stalling! Just tell me!" I said whining.
"Uhmm... you... need to....-"
~~~~~~~~
Shin POV
~~~~~~~~
Ugh. Why did Sero have to like my kitten? Now Aizawa knows about me dating him. He told me to meet him after school in his classroom. I guess I should start walking. As I was walking I got kinda nervous. What if he puts me back into 1-C. Or moves my dorm room away from his. My thoughts must have distracted me because I was at his door. I knocked.
"Come in" I walked in.
"Hey. What did you wanna talk about?"
"Sit. I wanted to talk about your relationship with Kaminari." I sat down.
"What about it?"
"When did this start? And how?" He said staring at me.
"About a week ago. And by a game at that stupid party you made me go to when I first joined this class." I said leaning back. He sighed.
"I told Mic you shouldn't have gone, but no you had to go and make 'friends'." He mumbled.
"Since you know now can I leave?" I asked.
"One more thing. Did he tell you about his condition?"
"What condition?"
"He can tell you if he wants. You may leave now." I stood up and walked out of the classroom and towards the dorms. I need to talk to Kami. Soon I was in the dorms. I walked into the kitchen. And Bakugou and Kirishima were in there.
"Hia Shinsou!" Kirishima said smiling.
"Hey" I said walking to the fridge.
"Where'd ya go after school?" He said.
"Aizawa wanted to talk with me." I said grabbing a soda. "Where's Kami?" I turned to face him.
"Probably in his room."
"Okay. Bye" I walked out of the room. I walked to his room. I knocked.
"Hey Kami. Can I come in?"
"Yea. Come in" He said. I walked in. "Where were you after school?"
"Aizawa wanted to talk with me and a guess what about. It has something to do with my favourite thing." I said sitting near him.
"Cats?" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him.
"That's not my favourite thing. Try again."
"Sleeping?" I shook my head.
"Try again." I nuzzled him.
"Uhmm..... Me?"
"Yep."
"Why?" He said. He sounded confused.
"He wanted to know about our relationship. When it started. How it started. And if I knew about somethings." I said.
"What things?" He kinda sound nervous.
"A condition you have apparently. I told him no. And he didn't get into it." He was silent. I looked at him. "Kami? You okay?" He nodded. "You sure?"
"Yeah. I'm just surprised he brought it up..." He said quietly.
"I was surprised when he asked. Is it that important?"
"No it's not. Can we not talk about it." He asked.
"Okay. Do you want something? I'm going to the kitchen." I said standing up.
"Uhh.. Yeah can you get me a soda and some chips?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure." I walked out of his room. And started walking to the kitchen. Why did he sound so scared? Is he hiding something important from me? No why would he. I walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. Then grabbed 2 sodas and went to the cabinet. Grabbed a bag of chips and walked out. I walked to his room and knocked.
"Kami? Can I come in?"
"y-yeah" He said. I walked in and handed the soda and bag of chips to him.
"You ok?" I asked sitting down.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said opening his soda.
"Are yo-" I was cut off by someone knocking on the door.
"Come in." Kami said. Kirishima walked in.
"Sorry to interrupt but dinners ready." He said then walked out.
"We shouldn't keep 'em waitin'." Kami said with a smile. Then walked out. I stood up and followed him. I don't think he's ok. Something made him uneasy. Was it about his condition? I walked into the kitchen. Someone decided to order a pizza. I wasn't that hungry so I just got 4 cheese sticks. After I ate then I walked out of the kitchen and to the showers.
~~~~~~~~
After shower and in his room
8:30
~~~~~~~~
I'm still not happy about kitten being upset. I'll just leave him alone for tonight. And it is a school night. Also is Aizawa found out I stayed up late he'll kick my ass. I crawled into bed. About 9:35 I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~
I'm sorry about this being terrible! But so many people read it so... Welp... Hope ya liked it!