Chapter 2

Sting's pov

My eyes winded. I ran over to the girl, and picked her up gently. She winced painfully, and I flinched. On her right shoulder, however, was the Sabertooth gild mark. But something was over it.......It was another guild mark, but I never seen it before. It was a dark blue and it looked like Fairy Tail's guild mark, but instead of wings, this mark had legs, and a long tail. 

"Who is that Sting-Kun?" Lector asked.

I could tell he was worried, but I can't tell him.....Not yet. 

"I don't know......," I lied. 

I was about to walk away, when something tugged on my pants leg. I looked down, and saw Lector holding my pant leg. 

"We can't go in there, Sting-Kun! You remember what happened last time!"

I flinched, remembering the time Lector almost died. 

"You're right....."

I looked down at the girl.

"We can't let Master see her, until she's better......."

Then a thought came into my mind. 

"We can use the balcony in my room."

"Good idea, Sting-Kun!" Lector yelled.

I smiled and walked away. Once we reached the guild, we didn't head in. Instead we went around back to my room. Long green vines hanged down the balconly. I grabbed one of the vines, and climbed up, with one hand. It was easy for me to do this. Since I was little I stole food, and put the food in a barrack sack, and climbed up the vines, so Lector, Rogue, Frosch, and I can eat. Once I got up to the top, I jumped onto the balcony. The girl winced once more. I walked over to my bed, and set her down gently. I heard Lector climbing up the vines, with a few grunts. I chuckled. I walked over to the balcony. Lector was nearly at the top. I reached down and picked him up.

"Thanks Sting-Kun," He answered.

I smiled. 

"No problem."

Then with a slow creek, the door opened.