Chapter 22

Sting's pov 

The next day, I stood outside the guild, waiting for Flora. I knew Rogue was going to kill me, but I had no choice. 

"Oh there you are Sting."

I looked behind me, and saw Flora in a light blue summer dress, and her hair up in a bun.

"Thanks for waiting for me," She said, walking over to me. 

I smiled, and rubbed the back of my head.

"No problem." 

She smiled as we walked away with each other.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***

It was now dark out. I walked around the festival some more with Flora. I looked up at the sky. All the stars were out making the sky light up. 

"It's almost time....," I thought. 

"Is something wrong Sting?"

I looked back at Flora and smiled. 

"No. Just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" She asked. 

"Thinking where we should sit for the metor shower."

"Metor shower?"

I snapped my fingers.

"I got it!"

I grabbed Flora's hand. Her face immediately went red. I dragged her through the crowds, until I saw a hill. On top of the hill was a large tree. I smiled and dragged her up the hill.

"This is the perfect place to watch the metor shower!" I yelled.

I looked at Flora. 

"I'm going to go grab us a drink real quick. Stay here until I get back."

She nodded. I smiled and ran off. 

"Everything is going as planned."

I ran through all the crowds until I saw Rogue.

"Now onto step 2."