The S-Class Quest: Part 13

Erza's pov 

"Dragon Slayer Armor?!" 

"I didn't even know that exsited!" 

I looked back at Kishi. 

"Dragon Slayer Armor......It HAS to hold the power of Dragon Slayers! Natsu!" 

Before I could do anything, flames suddenly surrounded me.

"What the!"

I quickly requiped into my Flame Empress Armor. 

"This should work....." 

"Sky Sword!"

My eyes winded, as a blast of wind suddenly hit me, and flew me into the wall. 

"What was that?!" 

I maganged to look up. Kishi was now in sky blue armor, and was holding two swords. One blue, the other red. My eyes winded once I realized, what armor that was.

"What have you done to Natsu and Wendy?!" I yelled, getting up away from the wall.

"Nothing. I just used their magic for something useful."

I glared at her.

"Kishi!"

"Hm?"

She looked back at Kaoru and Rai.

"We're going to go deal with the other vistors," Rai said, walking away.

"Ok!" 

"Other vistors?" 

My eyes winded.

"Don't you dare touch them!" I yelled, requping once more.

I swong my sword down at Rai. Suddenly his hand reached up towards me, and caught my sword with his bare hand.

"Man....This is boring." 

"Boring?!" 

He suddenly threw me back into the wall, creating a small crater in the wall. 

"Let's go Kaoru."

They both walked away. I stood up back up. I lunged at the two. Suddnely there was a clash. 

"You're not going anywhere Titania. You're my opppent."