Chapter 16

Ashly's pov 

"This is so boring!" I heard Sting yell from the other side aisle. 

"Well it's your fault for not reading the Mission Board!" I yelled to him. 

"I already told you! I just grabbed one!"

He walked out of the aisle holding a stack of books. 

"Well you should've read the paper, before you grabbed it."

He frowned, and set the books down next me. You're probably wondering what our mission is. Well I'll tell you......Books. We have to sort this whole library. Like Sting said it was pretty boring. I set another stack of books on a small cart. 

"Do you need any help?" Sting asked, as I grabbed the book cart.

"Nope. I'm good," I answered him. 

I pushed the cart to another aisle. I stepped onto a small ladder, and placed the books on the shelf. Suddenly a small page fell out of one of the books. I climbed down the ladder, and picked up the small page. I couldn't keep my curiosty under control so I read it. 

Forbidden Needle Magic- Page 45 

"Forbidden Neddle Magic?" I thought. "Wasn't that magic banned 3 years ago? What is a book like that, in a place like this? I better check it out...."

I climbed back up the ladder, and sure enough. I found a book that said Forbidden Magic. I grabbed the book almost immediately. I flipped through the pages until I found page 45. I read the title. 

Forbidden Needle Magic 

I walked over to a chair, and sat down at the table, and started reading. 

Neddle Magic is just as it sounds like. You use a small piece of thread and needle. All you have to do is focus your magic energy on the thread. Once you have complete control over the thread you can do anything with it. But be careful. This magic is also very deadly. If you capture someone with this magic, they can not move, or use their magic power to break through the thread. If you use too much magic energy on the thread, the thread will become as sharp as knife, and will cut through your opponent easily. 

"No wonder the Magic Council forbid this magic......It is very dangerous....." 

"Oi Ashly!" 

I jumped and looked up from the book. Sting was in front of me, starring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I finished sorting out all the books," He said. "We can go home now."

I nodded and stood up, hiding the book from him. 

"Ok," I answered him. 

We got onto the train, and rode it back home. Sting and I said good bye together, and walked back home. I don't know why I brought the book with me.....It felt like it was calling me or something.....But now I know what my first priority is now.....And that's to protect this book.