Fourteen

Summer vacation. You would think summer vacation would be fun. A nice time to relax you're brain. Don't have to worry about school work. Well, for most families. The Rosewoods? Mr. and Mrs. Rosewood figured they would whip Juniper into shape by making her act like a Ravenclaw at home. Everything she did wrong she would be punished. She hardly got to play with her brother and her two best friends because they constantly had her studying or reading a book.

If she had finished her work or finished reading they would make her clean. If she was done cleaning they would make her exercise, telling her she needed to get into shape. They had found out she got on the Gryffindor quidditch team. If she had gotten into Ravenclaw they would have been proud considering her father was on the quidditch team as well but it was Gryffindor.

But she did have to admit she was glad they were making her exercise. She was starting to get really fit and she didn't mind being fit at all. They made her wear all these fancy dresses which in her opinion, she wasn't a big fan of. How was she supposed to practice quidditch in a dress? They would make her wear the really fancy ones when her parents threw parties for their friends. But she did like the parties, because she finally got some sort of break.

Even though she did have to serve everyone, that was a time she could just sort of relax or hang out with her friends. She didn't like the part where some of her dad's creepy friends would touch her though. I mean she was only 12 almost 13. It was very uncomfortable. Lucas had to constantly pull Juniper away from guys who were getting way to close for comfort.

Speaking of parties, her parents were hosting one tonight. School was coming up and they wanted to throw a going back to school sort of party. Of course it was for Lucas but Juniper didn't care. Juniper puts on a dress her mother set out for her. Her mother had already done her hair and put make up over all her scars. She had braided it all together into a bun in the back, almost like she was wearing a flower crown. She also puts on some black flats.

 She also puts on some black flats

Once Juniper's done getting ready in her dress, the top half being a black color with spaghetti straps and the lower part being a pink color, she walks down the half spiral staircase where she could hear talking

Once Juniper's done getting ready in her dress, the top half being a black color with spaghetti straps and the lower part being a pink color, she walks down the half spiral staircase where she could hear talking. Some of the guests were already here. She walks into the large living room and smiles as she sees her friends huddled up and talking as well as some people scattered around the room talking and laughing with one another. She walks over to the three who were dressed up as well because they always had to dress up for these parties.