The kidnapping

Nina stood in front of the mirror wearing her wedding dress, she hated that it had to have so many alterations but it was necessary since having the baby early.. Niana was born five weeks early, was such a beautiful time for her and Ian, to welcome thier baby girl into the world, she was a perfect 5 lbs and 10 ounces, with Ians beautiful blue eyes, and Ninas beautiful brunette hair.. it had been so hectic finalizing the wedding from the hospital, but she had managed, and now in just two short days she was to be married.

" That dress looks beautiful on you." She was startled out her happy thoughts by Paul.

"what do you want Paul?" nina glared at him and quickly covered the cleavage her dress showed.

" so niana is beautiful, i just saw her with ian, she looks alot like you."

" what exactly is your point?"

" you need to tell him Nina, that beautiful baby girl could very well be mine, and do you really want to start your marriage with lies?"

" what i want Paul, is for you to leave and stop saying that ians baby is yours, because i know she isnt yours."

" you know someday he will find out." Paul said as he left the room.

she just stood there and stared at herself in the mirror, she knew paul was right, she needed to know, but what if the baby was pauls? then she would lose ian forever and that wasnt what she wanted. she shook it off and changed out of her wedding dress, all she wanted to do was get into her car and go home to her perfect little family.

" So Niana is tucked away safely in her basinette sleeping very soundly." Nina said as she sat down on her soon to be husbands lap, and kissed him passionately.

"mmmm i love you so much Nina, i cant wait to be your husband."

" and i cant wait to be your wife, my darling." she kissed him again.

"so tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner, have you heard back from you brother to see if he is able to make it?" Ian asked.

" no, i am going to call him later, and get a straight answer."

" it will all work out baby, dont worry your pretty little head." Ian smiled at her, He felt a buzz in his lap.

"I hope thats your phone." Nina laughed and then got up.

" thats odd... Paul cant make it tomorrow night... what the hell, he is my best man." Ian said angrily.

"Did he say why?' Nina asked curiously, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.

"No.. im gonna call him." ian went to dial his number, but nina stopped him.

"Maybe you should wait til tomorrow babe, he could be just stressed out with everything workwise and you know how he overreacts."

" true enough, i guess, i will talk to him tomorrow on set."

"Ok babe, lets go to bed, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow honey."

Nina sent Ian off on an impossible errand of finding baby stuff for niana, while she searched for paul on set.

"Hey Paul, if i agree to a paternity test, just you, would you please stop being an ass and come to the rehearsal dinner?"

"Nina, all i want to know is that baby is not mine."

" Well after the wedding, and my honeymoon is over, i promise that i will do the paternity test ok?"

"Fine, but let me tell you nina, if you back out on this or even try to back out on it, i will tell ian myself, i am not gona live the rest of my life not knowing if Niana is mine."

" i wont paul i promise, and thank you for atleast letting me get through the wedding and everything first, i will see you on set." she walked away, and for the first time since she found out she was pregnant, she was actually scared that Niana may actually be pauls.

The rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch, Everyone was having a fantastic time, and the dinner was delicious.

"everyone, everyone, please can i have your attention. i would love to say how truly blessed i am to have such beautiful, supportive friends and family, and a gorgeous wife to be, and a beautiful baby girl, i cant imagine my life any better than right now, nor could i imagine my life without nina, or niana. i just want you all to know that i appreciate each and everyone of you, and i cant imagine my life any differently than it is right this second. i love you all." Ian ended his toast beautifully, everyone had tears in thier eyes.

Nina and Ian were out on the dance floor, Paul just glared at them.

"You know paul, if looks could kill I think nina and ian would be dead a million times over." Matt Davis scared him out of his thoughts.

"I'm not glaring at them." Paul said a little more hastily than he meant to.

"Really? cause it kinda seems that way to me and everyone else that has noticed, what's going on man?"

"Nothing, just leave it alone, I gotta go please tell Ian and Nina I will see them tomorrow? I have work to catch up on."

" So mr. somerhalder, are you excited about tomorrow?" nina asked him as she kissed his cheek.

" Yes mrs somerhalder to be, I can't wait for you to say I do. " he smiled at her.

" I don't want to be away from you tonight ian, can we just skip this part of the tradition?"

" Now nina, we agreed, it's just one night and I will see you and niana tomorrow."

" Fine but I just want to have my family all together tonight. "

" Tell ya what, we will FaceTime til you and Niana fall asleep tonight ok?"

"Alright." she smiled.

Nina woke up with a jolt, it was her wedding day, it was finally here!! She jumped out of bed to tend to Niana, who wasn't in her basinett, Candice must have her downstairs she thought to herself, she went down to see where her little princess was.

"Good morning Sleepyhead." Candice handed her a coffee.

" Thanks, umm where is Niana?"

" oh Kat must have taken her, I haven't seen her yet this morning."

Nina sipped her coffee and checked her phone, she was reading the sweet text messages from her soon to be husband when Kat came through the door.

"Hey Kat, where Niana?"

" I thought she was up with you in her basinett." Kat was confused.

"No, I woke up and she was gone, Candice and I thought you had her." nina started to panic.

" oh my god. " Kat and Candice said at the same time.

They searched the house frantically, and couldn't find her, nina called Ian..

"Hey my girl what's up."

" Ian our daughter is missing, I woke up and she was gone, Ian someone took our babygirl."