The results are in....

authors note: please comment more so that i know if i am doing a good job on this story... i am working hard to keep it interesting... i am having a little bit of writers block though tonight, but i wanna keep adding.... so please help me out and send your suggestions and comment :)

Nina was laying in the hospital bed, thinking about everything that had happened in the last few months. She was waiting for the doctor to discharge her. Ian was supposed to be here already, she was hoping he wasnt having second thoughts about coming home. She couldnt wait to have her little family back at home, of course they werent actually going back to thier home, as she couldnt bring herself to go back there, so Ian had went in search of a new house for them to live in, putting the other one up for sale after it had been released back to them after being cleaned and erasing any signs of the attack on Nina.

"hey you" Ian stood at the door with Niana, startling Nina out of her thoughts.

"Hi, and there is my babygirl, wanna come see mommy?" Nina held her arms out to take her baby girl from Ian.

"So when are they discharging you?'

"Soon i think.... i just want out of here, and go home." Nina said as she cuddled her daughter.

" I know, soon enough." he smiled watching her with thier daughter.

He stood there and just watched Nina with Niana, she was so happy when she was holding her, and kissing her little forehead, he loved them both so much. how was he going to get passed what happened.... He knew he couldnt leave her again, but how was he going to trust her again, after what she did... That brought a new thought to Ians mind.... The paternity test.... the results should be in today, it had been two weeks since they did the test.

" Hey where was the mail forwarded to?" Ian asked abruptly.

"Ummm i think it was forwarded to the new address, why?"

" It has been two weeks." was all he said.

"Oh... ya, thats right it has been......" her voice trailed off.

" We should know when we go home."

"Ian..... "

"Nina, please no more apologies ok? I promised we would work on this no matter what, but i cant listen to anymore apologies.... i really cant, i just wanna check the mail, know for sure, and then work on putting all this mess behind us." he sounded a little cold, he knew, but he couldnt help it.

Nina couldnt even speak...she knew she desevered how upset he still was, but she didnt know how much longer she could take the cold shoulder. she missed him so much, his touch, kiss, smell. She couldnt really only hope now that the test showed Niana was his. She didnt know what she was gona do if she wasnt.

"Nina... did you hear me?" Ian looked a little annoyed.

" No, im sorry Ian, I spaced out."

" I said, Niana fell asleep, hand her here and i will put her in her carseat."

Nina handed her daughter to Ian.

"Nina, Im sorry about being so mean, I just am still going through all these emotions... I know I love you, i do want to work on our relationship, i think we need to look into couples counselling."

" I think thats a great idea Ian, it couldnt hurt to try and help us." she let a little smile cross her face.

just then the doctor came in with her discharge papers.

"Ok Miss Dobrev... if you just sign these papers, you can go home."

a ton of paperwork later, and they were finally on thier way to the new house, nina felt like this should have been alot more of a happy event.. but she knew that they both had one thing on thier mind.... that paternity test.