one year later

NINAS POV

Niana was in her highchair screaming for her breakfast, well not literally screaming, she could only say a few words but she was hysterically crying.

"mommys coming Niana, i can only do it so quick." I said kinda flustered as i tried to get the food processor to work, she and ian were health nuts so they only made thier own baby food, etc to be sure Niana was getting the healthiest meals.

"Someone sounds not impressed right now." a sleepy ian said as he came into the kitchen.

"Ugh the food processor isnt working again... she is starving"

"oh daddys girl is so impatient, just like her mommy." ian smiled at Niana, who immediately quit crying.

"Ugh our daughter hates me, whenever i talk to her she just cries more when she is in that state." I said sadly.

"Oh babe, she doesnt hate you." he walked over and gave me a kiss.

"yes yes she does, but i love her anyways" i joked.

i finally got her breakfast ready, ian took it from me, and kissed me as he sat it down in front of her.

"Why dont you go have a shower, while i feed her."

"Thanks baby, I need one, i didnt get one yesterday with all her grumpiness. I hope this teething thing doesnt last long." with that off i went to the shower.

I was standing in front of the mirror just staring at myself, i had changed so much in a year, so had our relationship, we took the doctors advice, and are still working on our time, verus our parental time, we went out for dinner once a week, we still hadnt made love,i mean of course we have done other stuff, but had not gone all the way. which is taking great effort on our part now, but we know every sacrifice we had made is for our family. things were going so well, we were still in counselling, and making great strides. Paul was proven to have nothing to do with my attack, but was indeed charged for accessory to kidnapping our daughter, he was set to be released from jail today, but we hadnt thought much about him or Klarissa, who was spending the rest of her life behind bars where she belongs. she will never be released, we were assured of that after court. it had all been so tough for me and Ian, but we got eachother through it. enough of thinking about all this i told myself, you need to focus on the present, and your relationship. i quickly got dressed and met ian in the hallway who was carrying Niana, who was looking all drowsy and funny.

"Gave her tylenol i assume." i laughed as i kissed my little girl.

"ya, she was definitely in some pain. going to lay her down for a nap." he said as he took her into her room and put her in her crib.

Nina was cleaning up the kitchen, when ian came back downstairs.

"Hey there is my beautiful girl." he smiled as he kissed her.

"My sexy man."

"so i was thinking that we should go out today, and do something, i mean we have been couped up in this house with Nianas teething and all. lets go see your mom and brother."

"Really baby?!" i was so excited

"Ya you said they were in town this week right?"

"Yes! i love you so much." i hadnt seen much of my mom and brother lately, because we had been so tied up, they were in atlanta this week for a business endeavour.

" i love you too baby." Ian said as he kissed me again, it felt different this time, my whole body felt like it ignited under his lips and touch. i deepened the kiss. he lifted me onto the counter, and i automatically wrapped my legs around his waist, making it impossible for him to escape me. this was similar to most of the heavy make out sessions we had had in the past year. only something was different, we didnt let go when we thought it had gone too far.... oh my goodness i thought to myself, its time, we are finally ready.... and then i heard it..