•.•Short {Epilogue}•.•

Date: 9.7.19
Ship: Logicality
Type: Fluff, more fluff,
Words: 650

I was going to publish this along side some other shorter oneshots but it was taking me too long to finish the other ones so here it is by itself.
I'm working on Be Youreself {Pt.2} btw. Finally.

~•~

Clammy hands of the nervous, waiting groom wrung around his white silk tie. He smoothed it out against his dress hovering millimeters off the ground. It was a simple and sleek design, with the colours of the dusk sky. The limbo between sunset and night, just before the stars flicker on. Logan shifted his weight around, his dress swaying with him to reveal the short white heels he wore to match his tie. He wasn't used to wearing heels, so he felt unbalanced even with just two inches adding to his height.

It wasn't much, but on this special day, he wanted to feel a little closer to Patton. A little closer to his clear sky. Logan wanted to be able to see Patton's shimmering eyes clearly as he stuttered through his vows. He wanted to be able to kiss him with his feet still planted safely on the ground. Just a couple inches of height could make all the difference.

Logan was aching to see Patton now just as much as his ankles were. Anticipation made his chewed lips dry. Neither Patton or Logan knew what the other was wearing for their wedding, and Logan wasn't sure how Patton would react to seeing him in a dress and heels. Obviously, he knew logically the ray of sunshine wouldn't at all be negative, yet the fizzing in his chest told him otherwise.

Never mind the bolts shooting through his nerves because this is his wedding.

He looped his tie between his fingers again, trying to calm his frantically excited heart. A hand rested on his shoulder and he jumped. "It's okay, Logan, don't be nervous," Roman reassured him. Logan, surprisingly, chose Roman to be his best man. There weren't exactly many people at the wedding since it was happening in the mind. Thomas would be performing the wedding ceremony, and the only other people attending (beside Patton and Virgil) were Remy, Emile, Remus and Deceit who was keeping Remus's mouth shut.

"Oh my goodness!" Logan's whipped his head around, stumbling on his heels to see Patton in all his adorable glory.

Time stopped. Seashell white cascaded from his shoulders, flaring out above his ankles like a waterfall crashing. The sun was smiling down on him through the stained glass windows. Logan's eyes drank in Patton's glowing image in awe. They wandered from the glittering veil subtly cloaking his face like mist, and the matching train barely skimming the floor, to the... seven inch flatforms?

Patton why?

"You're wearing a dress too?!" Patton squealed. Despite Virgil's protest, Patton unlinked their arms and attempted to sprint down the aisle. Except Virgil had to dash to catch him milliseconds later when he stumbled. Patton could hardly control his long limbs without heels, what was he doing running with giant flatforms?

"Yes, I am wearing a dress— why...?" Logan said, baffled. Flushing pink, Patton traced his gaze back to his feet. "They're pretty, okay! Look it's like there's flowers in them!" He justified. It was true, the base of the platforms was transparent and had colourful swirls in them like a glass marble. Logan shook his head fondly.

When Patton reached the end of the aisle Logan took his groom's hands in his own. Even with the futile help Logan's heels provided, he had to crane his neck up so much further than usual. Up close, he could now see the holographic sequins scattered across the dress. The sunlight caught in Patton's viel, forming a rainbow.

"You look like royalty," Logan said breathlessly. Patton's cheeks ripened to a bright ruby. "As always," he added. Droplets of tears collected on Patton's eyelashes, and from Logan's perspective, they glimmered like pearls.

"Stop it, I'm not supposed to cry until we're saying our vows," Patton whined, squeezing his hands. Logan just grinned.

"Too bad, you're unreservedly bewitching and you need to admit it one day... Preferably today."

~•~

[}i{] *Virtual Hugs* (}i{)