•:Crack Theories:•

+ Unsolved Questions & A Prediction

Daddy Roman
  What if Roman is the true Dad of the Sides?
  The sander sides are all a figment of Thomas's imagination, meaning they're created by his imagination.
  Roman is the embodiment of Thomas's creativity and his imagination.
  This mean Roman created the sides (including himself but shoosh).
So that means Roman...
  You are the father.

Adultery
Why didn't Patton have his pants on that one episode "Am I ORIGINAL?"...? What was he doing exactly...?

Dark Influence
Is Logan's persistent dial of his emotions the work of a dark side? Deceit? Probably not as he basically called him out. Maybe another possible dark side like Denial? Or Distortion as in cognitive distortions? Could Logan's denial be a form of cognitive distortion?

Pattoncake(tm)
  What in the ever loving heckle is Pattoncake? The game?
So it involves having someone dip all their fingers in cradle wax, tennis rackets, someone sulkin in a corner, and it involves getting wet? (Shut up dirty minded people).

Patton's Favourite Food
It is common head cannon that Patton's favourite food is cookies, but is it really? Think about all the times he's made reference to pasta? He made Roman pasta for secret Santa, he used pasta salad as a metaphor in "Losing Motivation", he was way too happy about the left over pasta in Thomas's fridge in "Becoming a CARTOON!", I'm "Growing Up" he used pasta... with syrup and m&ms and sprinkles and marshmallows and chocolate syrup and pop tarts— as an example of eating whatever you want.
I think we all know what his real favourite food is.

New Dark Side
All the sides originated from Thomas's vines/skits. Which other character is in his skits? Sleep.
Sleep could represent a new dark side...that isn't sleep(?)...

Mind Powers & Limitations
We all know that the sides have a certain aspect to them where they can obviously do things a normal person could because they are imaginary. This includes summoning and shapeshifting. There's also their other "power" of speaking directly through Thomas when they're not around in person.
Roman seems to have be more powerful(?) in a way because he can summon anything outside of the mind/mindscape/mind palace/dream space— whatever you want to call it. Meanwhile, the others are only capable of this ability when inside the mind. This is because Roman is creativity and essentially is the imagination.
Deceit has the ability to shut people up with their own hands. This could either be an ability that only Deceit has because of what he represents, or an ability all he sides have but decide not to use it because it's inhuman. Or it could be a ability the main sides don't have, but other dark sides so. Just like in the way dark sides vary from the main sides in other ways.
I think it's mostly likely that it's just Deceits ability though.
This could mean the other sides have their own unique ability. As we've seen, Logan can work like a clock or calculator (see Selfishness v. Selflessness). And can directly control Thomas's right are just as Roman can control his left. That can be written off as purely a reference to the right and left brain (which is actually a myth and your brain doesn't actually work like that in regards to your right side being in charge of creativity and your left analytical stuff... thought the hands thing is true— I'll shut up).
Roman also has a thing called "day dream mode" but again doesn't apply to other sides.
I think it's also worth mentioning that there could be a difference between summoning and conjuring. Summoning is when I side brings something or someone out of the mind. Conjuring is created something entirely different and I think this is exactly which mainly only Roman does. Same rules apply of in and outside the mind though (besides summoning other sides that's yet again different and anyone can do it).
Virgil also has his echo-y voice when he/Thomas is overly anxious. So maybe the dark sides do have an extra unique ability.