•:Dealing with INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS:•

Theory revision
& New Theories & Observations

Date: 3.7.19
Ship: —
Type: Theory
Words: 4212

!!SPOILERS!!

Don't read past this point if you haven't watched the latest Sander Sides episode, Dealing With INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS.

This took me a lot longer than I would've liked but it's here now! I mentioned some theories at the end that aren't mine and I'll mention which ones those are but I only know where one of them originated from. The rest all things I thought of myself so if you've heard those theories before from someone else it's a coincidence. I was going to add my own thoughts on what the next dark side could be but I have no fully formed ideas. If I do come up with something, I will do a seperate part on it along with more future theories.

Before I say anything else I must reiterate how impressed/proud/amazed I am with Thomas's team! The quality improves every episode! The green screen effects and the split screen and the props and the costumes are all brilliant! They even got the shadows perfect when they had the split screen of Roman and Remus. It was seamless. Never mind the music number. That was a masterpiece. I hope they had filming that it seems like it would've been really fun. I can't wait for the bloopers.

~•~

New Dark Side
First we got a Slimey Boi, now we have a Stinky Boi, Rat Child, Green Waluigi, Beetlejuice, Mad Hatter's Creepy Uncle, It with the humour of Bill Cipher to go with Deceit's Bill Cipher aesthetic. I didn't think we'd be getting a new dark side so soon! I thought the series was moving along a lot slower but maybe I'm just getting that impression from the distance between videos.

The title of The Duke was a very clever choice as it's a similar, fairytale title, like a Prince. And dukes in fairy tales are usually evil for whatever reason. I don't know why but it took me a bit too long to realise that but when I did I thought it was clever. Character design wise, so obviously The Duke is designed to be the exact opposite of Roman. Black is the opposite of white and Green is the opposite of Red in the colour wheel (yes green not blue. Why are there people who insist that blue is the opposite of red?). I also noticed though, that Remus has subtle eyeshadow under his eye resemble bags under his eyes more closely to how Virgil used to where his eyeshadow/eyeliner. The eye shadow under and around his eyes has a red undersigned as well to give the look of slightly sickly, bloodshot eyes. Don't think I didn't notice that Remus was wearing actually purple eyeshadow  where eyeshadow is supposed to go. I love it.

I love Remus with the mustache or face caterpillar as I called it earlier, but I hope Thomas never grows an actual mustache. It actually took me way too long to realise it was a fake mustache and not drawn on. I didn't realise it wasn't drawn on until the second time I watched the video. I think I was just too high on fangirl adrenaline juice. Remus is also very pale. He looks like a fresh corpse with the eyeshadow making his eyes sink in and his pale complexion like no blood circulating. Remus is kinda the opposite to Deceit in the aspect that everything he says is completely unfiltered. Deceit thinks before he speaks and never tells the truth (hardly ever anyway), but Remus just spews whatever's going through his head. Remus is pure chaos, while Deceit is planned and organised. Deceit would be partial to a fair game of chess, but Remus would just flip the chess board, in a nut shell. Remus being obsessed with butts is extremely, excessively gay. Objectively.

Also he probably eats KitKats like this: