McMahon vs Michaels

Once more Presley and I were in the arena waiting for the next match, which was my dad's match. I have no clue who he is facing. But I hope whoever it is, they knock some sense into him.

Presley was getting antsy for this match. She was ready to see her grandfather wrestle for the first time. 

"Mommy," Presley called, "Do you think grandpa will win?"
I looked at her. I smiled.
"Pres, you have to understand that no matter what, you cannot get mad if grandpa doesn't win." 
She nodded. 

Once more the bell had ringed. 
"This match is a No Holds Barred Match, scheduled for one fall," Lilian announced, "Where there are no counts outs and no disqualifications."

Next, a familiar theme song went off. It was him, the man who my father hated.
"Introducing first. From San Antonio, Texas. The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!"

Shawn got down on his knees and did a praying gesture with his pyro. He did not look like the same person that he was six years ago. When he got into the ring he took off his vest and did his signature pose. After that, he came over to the turnbuckle closest to me and Presley. He looked down at me and we made eye contact.

"Modesty," Shawn called. 
"Shawn," I replied. 

He jumped down from the turnbuckle. I think he was happy that I was here. Now, dad was going to come out. 

"And making his way to the ring. Weighing in at 248lbs, he is the chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment, Mr. McMahon!" 

Dad seemed a little too cocky walking out. More cocky than usual. Of course, he did his power walk. Dad looked up at Shawn and smiled. He walked over towards what looked like a framed picture, completely ignoring Presley and me. Which was probably a good thing. 

Skipping through the match...
Dad took off his belt and began to hit Shawn's back. You could hear the leather hitting Shawn's flesh. After three hits, dad began to choke the living out of Shawn. Shawn finally began to fight back, hitting dad with his flying clothesline, and then kicking back up. He grabs dad's belt and began to hit him with it. 

I did not feel any remorse about dad getting abused by Shawn. He went up to the top and did his famous elbow drop. Shawn jumped back and came over to the ropes.

"That was for you, Modesty!" He yelled at me. 
I smiled. Out of nowhere, Shane had come down the ramp and hit Shawn in the back with a kendo stick. Now, dad was taking the advantage and was going to... you know what, never mind. However, instead of Shawn, he grabs Shane and you know the rest. 

The match would go on for about ten more minutes. It ended when Shawn jumped off the ladder, delivered an elbow drop onto dad with a trash can on his head. He picked him back up and Sweet Chin Music him. 

Presley began to cheer after Shawn got the three count. I clapped for him. 

I know tonight was supposed to be the night where I was supposed to make amends with my father. But I think it can wait until tomorrow.