One Month Later

A/N: Small-time jump to get the actual storyline going

Shawn's POV
Nearly a month had passed since Modesty decided to become a wrestler. Her friend, Ryker, Paul, and I have been training her. It was so easy for us to train her. It was like she was born for this.

I was really hoping that tonight Modesty could make her in-ring debut. But, unfortunately, she injured her wrist during training a couple of days ago.

But she did say since she can't make her in-ring debut, she will make her on-screen debut. I'm excited about it. I don't know when.

My one worry for tonight was her father. I know he likes to embarrass his kids.

"Shawn," someone called.
I turned around. It was Modesty.
"Modesty," I finally replied.
"Dad wanted me to give you this."
She handed me a note.
"Thanks."
"No problem. See you tonight."

As she walked away, I opened the note.

Change of plans
Modesty will be talking to you tonight
I'll be joining y'all during the chat
Don't screw it up
-Vince

I chuckled a little. Now, I can't wait.

Modesty's POV
I'm really excited for tonight but also a little sad. I was going to make my in-ring debut. But, two days ago, I broke my wrist during training. I guess that won't matter anyway, it'll give me more time to develop my character and my soon-to-be storyline. Not knowing what my storyline was going to be was driving me crazy. My dad wanted to keep it a secret. I think it was driving me more insane than crazy.

My daughter, who is on summer break, wanted to be here for tonight. She'd even somehow convinced her grandfather to be on TV with me. I was hesitant at first, but I changed my mind after I talked to my siblings. They think to have her with me when I make my debut, will calm my nerves.

I looked at the clock. I realized its time for me and Presley to get ready. We went to our locker room and quickly got ready. 

"Mommy," Presley called, "Do you think we can go out with Shawn and Paul tonight?"I looked at Presley

I looked at Presley. 
"I don't know Pres," I replied, "Shawn's knee has been giving him issues lately. He has to get surgery on it tomorrow." 
"Oh." 
 I went over to my kid, sat down, and put her on my lap. 
"Tell you what. Tomorrow before we head home, how about you and I go visit Shawn in the hospital."
"Yeah!" 

I laughed. We heard a knock on the door, it was my dad. Presley ran over to him, yelling,
"Grandpa!" 
Dad picked her up. 
"It's time girls." 

I nodded and got up. 
"Come on, Pres."

Modesty's On-Screen Debut
Presley and I were in my dad's office. We were looking at some stuff when we heard a knock on the door. I turned around.

"Come in," I yelled.

When the door opened, Shawn walked in. Though both of us had to act surprised. 
"M-Modesty?" Shawn questioned. 
I smiled.
"Hey, Shawn," I replied.
"Wh-what are- I thought-"
"I decided to give my father another chance." 
"You two finally made up."
"Sort of. I'm doing this for my daughter. She wanted me to do this." 

That's when my father walked in. 
"Shawn!" He yelled, "Why in the hell are talking to my daughter?"
"I let him in dad. I didn't know. Now, please don't curse in front of Presley." 
"Sorry, honey. Shawn, don't you have a match tonight?"

Shawn gave dad a look and walked away.
"Why?" I asked.
"Why what?" he replied.
"Why can I not have a conversation without you just bargaining in and screaming. Come on Pres."

I picked up Presley and left my dad. 
____________________________________________________________
Eventually, these chapters will start to get longer...