Would you?

Monday June 12, 2006
Monday Night Raw
Penn State University, Pennsylvania
Modesty's POV

"Tonight is the night!" I yelled, "I finally get to debut!"
"Can tell!" Ryker yelled back, "Wanna bring it down a couple of notches?"

I looked at him.
"Come on. You remember when you debuted. You were all smiles and what not."
"Yeah, but I wasn't screaming."
"Oh, whatever."

I got up and walked out hearing Ryker laughing. I smiled.

As I was walking to the curtains, I overheard some chatter. I looked around the corner and it was my brother and Paul. Looked liked it was private anyways.

My debut match was against the Women's Champion Mickie James in a non-title match. I was a little mad at the fact that my match wasn't going to be for the championship. But then again, I don't think I want to hold one.

As I was waiting for my cue, I heard Shawn called my name.

"Mo!" He yelled as he was coming to me.
"Hey, Shawn," I replied.
"Hey, I wanna ask you something real quick."
"Okay?"
"Would you-

Shawn was cut off when my dad walked up.
"Hey Shawn," he said, "You ready honey?"

I nodded.
"You can ask me later Shawn."
He nodded and said,
"Come here kid."
I went over him. Shawn put his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm proud of you Modesty. You went from being this little girl to an amazing young woman. I'm proud, I really am."
I smiled.
"Thank you Shawn."
Shawn pulled me in.
"Good luck kid."

Dad went out first to introduce me.
"What the hell is McMahon doing out here?" J.R asked.
"Now, now," dad started, "I know you're wondering why I'm out here. I'm not out here to chew out DX. I'm actually out here for you, Mickie. You see, you've defended that title against every female wrestler we have. Tonight, in a non-title match, you're gonna wrestle against someone new. But before I introduce her, I'm gonna give her something to look forward to. If she defeats you tonight, she'll get a title shot at Vengeance in two weeks."

My eyes went wide.
"With that being said. Ladies and gentlemen it is my honor to introduce to you, my youngest daughter, Modesty McMahon!"

Going through this life looking for angels
People passing by looking for angels

I walked out from behind the curtains. People were cheering as loud as they could.

"Modesty McMahon," J.R started, "Mr. McMahon's youngest daughter at 25. Much like her siblings, grew up in this company. I couldn't imagine how much pressure is on her tonight."

Skipping through the match...
I had Mickie on the ropes. I was getting her ready for my finishing move. But she got out of the ring. The ref started counting. Mickie started walking up the ramp

"Oh hell no," I said.

I ran out, grab her, and threw her back into the ring. I set her up for my finisher.

 I set her up for my finisher

I went for the cover.
"1...2...3!"
"Here is your winner... Modesty McMahon!"

The ref raised my hand. I got out of the ring and went over to my friends and daughter. I grabbed Presley and went to the back.

When me and Presley walked through the curtains, Shawn, Paul and Ryker were waiting.

"You were amazing kiddo," Paul complimented.
"That was the best," Ryker added.
I looked at Shawn.
"Uh, Ryker and I are gonna go get ready. Come on Presley."

Paul grabs Presley and left. Shawn again, grabs my wrists.
"Modesty, you were amazing."
"Thanks. That means a lot coming from you."
Shawn looked down and sighed.
"Mo, would you go on a date with me."
I smiled.
"Yes, I would like too."
_____________________________________
Merry Christmas Eve! I've got something big planned for these two tomorrow. So, there's a spam coming y'all's way! Now, do me a favor and name Modesty's finisher. Best one gets credit