Morning At The Hotel

Shawn's POV
The usual mornings after Wrestlemania were always the worst. But this morning when I woke up, I felt like I died. Literally. The beating I took from Vince last night took its toll, especially my back.

I sat up and grab my phone. I saw that I had a few missed calls from my mom, of course, and a text message from an unknown person.

Hey. I missed you so much! You were amazing last night, no doubt about it. It was nice to see you again. Maybe we should hang out soon. -Modesty

"Modesty?" I whispered.
I texted her back.
Why thank you. I missed you as well. It was nice seeing you again too. I would love to hang out.- Shawn

I knocking at the door.
"Hey, Shawn?" he voice asked, "You up man?"
Oh, it's Paul (Triple H).
"Yeah," I replied, "Give me a second!"

I quickly threw on a shirt and ran to the door.

"Hey, Paul," I greeted.
He snickered, "What'd you do? Overslept again?"
"Well, if you went through the hell I went through, you'll understand why."
"Well, go get dressed. We are going to hang out with some friends."

I nodded. I let Paul in and I went straight into the shower.
...
Modesty's POV
The next morning was a living hell for me. Presley was so hyper last night, it was a pain in my ass to get her to bed.  Anyways, I got up and checked my phone. Like always, my brother was blowing up my phone, but I saw a message. It was from Shawn.

Why thank you. I missed you as well. It was nice seeing you again too. I would love to hang out.-Shawn

I smiled. Once again my phone beeped, it was another message, this time from Paul.

Get up and get dressed. Stephanie wants to hang before she goes on leave.-Paul.
Okay. I'll get Presley ready.-Modesty

I got up and went over to Presley. She was sleeping on the other bed.

"Hey, Pres," I whispered, "Auntie Steph wants to hang out."

Presley grunted, "Okay."
"That means you're showering first. Now, Presley."

Presley got up, grabs her bag, and left.

My phone rang again. Why does everyone want to bother me today?
"Hello?" I screeched.
"Modesty," Dad called.
"Dad? Wow, I was beginning to think you forgot about me."
"I haven't about you sweetheart. In fact, Mark told me that you wanted to talk last night but..."
"Yeah."
"How about you come in an hour before the show starts?"
"Sure."

I hung up the phone. I sighed. My dad is probably ready to apologize for what had happened all those years ago.

After Presley finished, I quickly got ready myself.

I grab my bag before heading out. As soon as I closed the door, my phone beeped... again.

Coming down at any time soon?- Paul
I texted back.
We're coming down now.- Modesty