JUST DO IT

Quick A/N: I will be doing updates tomorrow while my family and I are driving out to Las Vegas. 

Modesty's POV

Now that I'm healed, dad wants me to go ahead and make my in-ring debut. I agreed with him. But he never said who I was going to face first. All I know was that dad was going to introduce me tonight.

Anyway, I was in my hotel room with Ryker. He was helping me to develop my ring gear tonight. More like Ryker was putting it together. He's a bit of a fashionista.

"Ryker, dude," I called, "Just put something together."
"Give me a sec!" He yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I sat on the bed and looked down at my phone. I saw that Shawn had sent me a text.
S- Nervous or excited for tonight?
M- Bit of both.
S- Don't worry. I'll be watching it tonight.
M- Thanks. Maybe thinking about you will keep me sane.
S- Ah, I'm touched.

As Shawn and I were texting, Ryker came out of the restroom.

"Okay, Moe. Come see."

I got up. And went into his room. When I walked in I saw what could be an awesome ring gear.

 When I walked in I saw what could be an awesome ring gear

"Dude," I said.
"A little throwback to our teenage years," Ryker replied.
"I love it."

I grab the clothes and put them in my bag.
"So, have you asked him yet?"
I stopped in my tracks and turned around.
"What?"
"Have you asked Shawn out yet?"
I chuckled a little, "No and I don't think I will."
"Oh, come on. Mo, I have never seen you this happy since we lost Jordan. I know that he would want you to do this."
"I know, Ryker. I just- I guess I'm not ready."

Ryker grabbed my wrist and went over to the bed.
"Alright. Sit down."
"No, not again."
"Yep."

Ryker sat down beside me.
"Listen, you know that you are the smartest, brightest, most beautiful girl Jordan has ever dated. I know he would want you to be someone else. I think six years has been long enough."
"I don't know Ryker."
"If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for Presley. Do it for her godfather."

I nodded.
"Okay."

Shawn's POV
Paul and I were chilling in our room. I was texting Modesty before I was interrupted by Paul. He's been getting on my case about asking Modesty out. I want to, but right now I don't think it's the right time to ask. 

"Shawn, when are you going o ask out Modesty?" Paul asked again. 
I looked at him and sighed. 
"Dude," I replied, "I don't know when I'm going to ask her out. I think, for now, let her get situated into her new role. I just don't want to put pressure on her."
"Wow. You've really changed since Rebecca haven't you?"
"Ever since that day, I vowed to myself, to wait for the day when I'm ready."

Paul nodded. 
"Man, just do it."
"Why?"
"Because ever since you saw Modesty again, you've been nothing but googly eyes and have been distracted. Ask her before anyone else does."
"If I do, will you get off my ass about it." 
"Yes." 
"I'll ask her when the time is right."

I got up and walked away.