Accident

Modesty's POV

Today Ryker and I just wanted to hang out, like the old days. But with me due in six weeks, he didn't want to do a lot. I think he was worried because when Presley was born, I complications, he didn't want the same thing to happen again.

We decided to hang in a park. It was one of our favorite activities to do when we were kids.

"So, have you and Shawn decided on names yet for the little one?" Ryker asked.
I sighed, "Shawn wants Jordan's name to be a part of it somehow, my two names are Jordan Skye or Kendall Jordan. Shawn's two names are Jordan Maddox or Kyrie Jordan
"Nice names."

I chuckled.

"Shawn told me that you want to get back into the ring after you give birth."
"Well, not soon after. Maybe after couple of months.
"You know it's gonna be difficult for you to do this again."

I thought about last time. The last time I delivered I almost died.

"Ryker, Shawn and I wanted to ask you something very important."
"What's that?"
"We want you to be The Godfather."

Ryker stopped in his tracks. He looked at me.

"You've done so much for me over the years Ry and Shawn loves you like a brother. We want you to be a part of its life."

Ryker stopped in his tracks.

"Moe, I will be more than happy to be apart of your baby's life. Yes, I will be his or her's godfather." 

I hugged Ryker. 

"Thank you, Ry."
"Anything for you, Moe."

A little while later, Ryker and I decided to head back to my house. As we were driving back, I was listening to the news on the radio. 

"We are currently following a car chase through downtown San Antonio. Police reports indicate that the car is a stolen black Mustang. Please drive with caution."

Ryker turned off the radio. 

"I can't stand that bullcrap."
"I know, Ryker. I can't understand why people are so reckless these days."
"Times are changing real fast." 

I shook my head and smiled. I looked out the window. It was such a peaceful night out. But everything changed when it happened...
_________________________________________________________________
Hello everybody. I'm back! Taking some time off of here really helped me out. Now, I'm starting school on the 24th, so I don't know how often I can post. I will try to post as often as I can. Hope you like the cliffhanger. HEHE!