Unforgiven

Sunday, September 17, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Air Canada Centre
Modesty's POV

 My family's match just ended. I met them at the curtain where dad and Shane were being carried out on a stretcher. Shawn and Paul came next.

"You guys did amazing," I commented, "Now, as much as I want to hug the both of you, I do not need blood on this."

They both laughed.
"Now, seriously, go get cleaned up."
They left and I was waiting at the curtains for my match which was next. 

Trish went out first, then Lita and then me. 

"This contest is set for one fall!" Lillian announced, "And it is for the Women's Championship!"
Lillian announced the three of us and left the ring. 

The ref called for the bell to ring. 

Skipping through the match...
I was out on the floor, holding my stomach. I knew I shouldn't have wrestled this match. But I was not going to let Trish down. I wanted to cry. 

I managed to get into the ring, slowly. I broke up the three count. Lita picked me up and threw me back out. I got back in and performed a Modesty's Trip on her. I couldn't pin her after that. Trish clotheslined me out of the ring and did a sharpshooter on Lita. She tapped out. 

"Here is your winner, and the new Women's Champion! Trish Stratus!"
I got back up, went into the ring and congratulated Trish. 
"Congrats," I said, "I'll make sure your godchild will know about this."
She smiled and we hugged. 
____________________________________________________________________
I know, short chapter. But Modesty was making you wait until New Years for her announcement to Shawn. Will he find out next chapter?