How to not tell him

When Keith woke, he was greeted by lance, sitting on the edge of his bed. All the feeling and emotions from last night rushed through him, and he was speechless.

"good morning!" lance smiled lovingly at Keith. Keith laid there, he didn't know what to say, or what to do, but all he knew was that he definitely wasn't going to sit up. '"good morning..lance" he smiled awkwardly. Keith pulled the sheets up under his chin and smiled again, this time a little less awkward. "Care to cuddle?" He asked lance. Lance smiled and laid down on Keith's bed; as he went to pull back the covers, Keith tightly held them down on the bed. Lance stared at Keith, "are you going to let me under the covers?" Keith looked at him shyly "Oh..uh yeah!"

Lance shimmied in next to Keith, smiling at him again. Keith turned his back to lance and sat there, thinking about the pregnancy. He was terrified, he didn't know how to tell lance, he was scared lance wouldn't want him anymore, he was scared to be a burden to the team. Keith had about a million thoughts in this single moment. He was pulled back to reality when he felt Lance's arms wrap tightly around him. Now, in this new moment, it was too late for Keith to do something that wouldn't be suspicious. He sighed as lance sat up and looked over his shoulder. "Keith.. are you like, bloated?" he asked. Keith rolled onto his back to look at lance. "oh! yeah, ha ha..dinner didn't sit too well with me last night" He nibbled on the inside of his cheek, thinking of all the things lance could say in response.

Lance chuckled "You poor baby" He pushed Keith's hair back and kissed his forehead. "Maybe breakfast will help." Lance left Keith's room to get them both a plate of food. After he left Keith sat up and frantically paced around his room. He asked him self over and over what he was supposed to do. He stopped in front of the mirror and stared for a few seconds before dashing over to the closet. He changed his shirt again, and quickly got back in bed.

When lance got back, he slowly approached the bed. He went to sit down when the plates slipped from his hand and hit the floor. "Oh crap!" He bent down and scooped the food back onto the plates "I'm so sorry mi amor, I totally had it" Lance looked up at Keith, only to see him crying.  Lance was very confused by the react the spilled food got out of Keith. "that was my favorite breakfast" Keith cried out before covering his face with his hands. Lance got up and sat down on Keith's bed again, pulling him close. "What is with you this morning?" He just barley chuckled. "it's not funny! Get out Lance!" Lance was a little shocked, but Keith kicking lance out wasn't completely out of character for him. "Okay, Okay!" Lance quickly grabbed the plates and left Keith's room.

"Whats wrong with Keith? hm?" Lance appeared behind Pidge. He followed behind her, asking all sorts of questions. "Stop interrogating me!" She turned to face Lance. "Whatever is wrong with Keith is not my business"

"But you two are literally family!!" Lance shouted at Pidge, but she was already walking away from him. "You're all being weird!" Lance shouted again before storming off.