The Love Within

After a while Pidge and allura up and fell asleep in each other's arms. Pidge eventually got up and found some CLEAN...-_-OwO... clothes to put on.
She put a giant goodie that used to be her brothers and some knee high socks. In the middle if pulling up her socks Keith walked in with messy bed head. He looked at her then over to her bed and here's his head away. Allura was pretty much naked in his sisters bed. Keith smirked and piped up...
"Who was on top???" Pidge blushed and stood there for a minute. Then she ran one to her brother.
"It's good to have you back" they hugged for a while and then Keith told them dinner was ready.

As Keith walked out he thought...allura was probably top...he smirked. Keith tried to s taught end up hid hair realizing that he was in short shorts lances shirt and thigh high socks. As he looked down he quietly slid in next to lance. Lance gave everyone a cold stare and then wrapped an arm around Keith waist and leaned his head against keiths. Keith flinched a little and then gave into the hug.
"We...we're sorry...keith" Shiro said Keith was calm about the situation as lance lifted his head up.
"It uh .....it wasn't you fault...I should just told you." Keith said he still felt useless. When everyone looked to see allura and Pidge walk in lance leaned over and bit keiths neck.

Ah...he's marking me...Keith thought he was a little startled. Pidge slid in next to Keith and allura sat across from her. Pidge felt lances hand snake away from her brothers hip and watched as he placed it on the thigh closest to him. Keith grabbed lances hand and their fingers interlocked.

As everyone scared down there food everyone watched as Keith grabbed a third helping.
"Stop staring...he is eating for two." Lance said.
"Actually...three" pidge said. Keith jerked his hair towards her...
"Wait...WHAT" Keith said every stared in awe.
"I wanted to surprise you...at the right time....so I could tell everyone that you having twins" Keith reached over and hugged his little sister. He was so happy. Shiro congratulated them and lance rubbed Keith back.
"You better not let allura find a way to get you pregnant..." Keith whispered into her ear.

Everyone happily finished their food laughing into the night.

Hope you enjoyed what I could manage to write without puking...

-Nuri