keeping IT...A Secret

When I say it I'm referring to the unborn child..... Aannddd, you guys are lucky I was actually bored so i may or may not update more than twice today.

Keith had shifted and was now laying down on the small bed. Pidge had pulled up a chair and continued cooing to the baby bump telling it embarrassing things about Keith and herself. Keith had begun to doze off. Having the weirdest dream... He drempt about his mother. In the dream karolia was cooing to a baby and playing with it. Keith had come to the realization that it was his and he had also realized that the karolia Keith Lance and pidge were surrounded by Shiro allura hunk and coran. Everyone was happy. Karolia was actually bonding with every one... Including allura. Keith had noticed that the baby had fluffy ears and purple skin... And........  A mini mullet.

   Pidge had gotten board a few minutes after her Raven headed brother fell asleep. She left the infirmary only find everyone just outside the door.
   " How is Keith" Allura asked... Pidge blushed at the sound of allura's beautiful accent.
  " U.. Uhm...  He's okay but he is... Pre.... " Pidges hand raced up and covered her mouth. SHIT she thought... I almost exspposed him.
  " He's what" Lance shouted.  Pidge thought hard for a logical... Explanation.
   " He um..  He has a common cold" She tenderly informed them. Everyone looked at each other and went back to doing their normal things. Fuck keeping ita secret is harder than I thought... Pidge thought she left the front of the infirmary and carried on as if every thing were normal.
   After about an hour Keith woke up...  His head was  fuzzy and his vision was adjusting. When Keith left the infirmary and Lance had caught up to him.
  " Hey.... " Lance pecked Keith's cheek. They both blushed pulling each other into a kiss. Keith had pulled Lance into his room and softly shut the door. Lance sat at the little desk and Keith sank into the bed.
   " So what's going on??? "... Lance asked
Keith was happy and chimed " I'm pregnant" Keith jumped at what he said. Lance looked at him and asked what he said. Keith sighed thankful that Lance didn't hear.

Two weeks later

Pidge and Keith had successfully kept the baby a secret... Keith coming up on the end of his first month. Pidge and Keith met up I'm the infirmary.
  " Sooo...  How many do you think there will be???" Pidge chimed her face brightening up. Keith sighed. He hadn't wanted to try and give birth to many children at once.
  "I hope it's no more than twins." Lance walked in as Keith finished up his sentence...keith noticed Lance was bleeding.
   "Lance! What happened" Keith rushed over to him.
  " I just got grazed during training." Pidge and Keith looked at each other.
  " That's more than a graze." They both said... They all giggled and pigde patched Lance up.

Cliff hanger... I might update again today but I'll have to think about the layout of how I'll continue this cliffhanger....

-Nuri