Duty Calls

Keith woke up swaddled in lances arms. To his surprise he was able to temeber what happened the night before. As lance shifted he pulled keith close as to not let his bunny escape.
   "Baby...I loo...e y....o" lance said his voice kids droopy. Keith kissed his for he'd and responded soflty. Keith carefully tried to slip out of his bed not waking lance. Realizing lance had hi jacket keith just put on one of lances shirts instead. He trotted out of his room leaving lance to his slumber.

   After a awhile keith had been standing at the condo when he felt a short little person run into his leg.
  "Ah...good morning uncle keefy" Shira said Keith picked the five year old up and looked at shiro.
   " shiro...did you hear that she called me her uncle" Keith was happy as hell. Shrio responded saying that it was great that they were so attached.
   Lance shuffled out of his room hearing the laughter of a small child and his happy boyfriend. Prior to the fact that lance had marked him he was so happy to feel that keith was happy. Lance sat out in the couch watching as Shira and keith happily played. Then lance remembered...the important mission the team had today.
   "Hey....shira,can I borrow my boyfriend from a few minute" lance siad. Shura looked up and smiled
  "Sure, as long as you give him back" Keith chukled and lance calm sat down next to him. Lance grabbed one of keiths hands caressing the baby bump with his other.
As Keith put his hand on lances he said "babe....what'd wrong" lance looked at him with sad eyes.
  "Huh...keith...... i forgot to tell you that we are leaving for a big mission today, we have to travel to the other end of the galaxy and it'll take about a month.....I need you to be my strong bunny and hold down the fort with Shira and coran..." lance felt keiths heart breaking but he noticed how calm he was trying to be.
   "O...okay....I will try for the children and for my lancey lance" Keith said tears swelling up in his eyes. Lance tenderly kissed him pulling him into a warm hug as Keith softly cried.
  "I'll leave you my jacket..." lance said as Keith chukled in between tiny sobs. They hugged for a moment before lance looked at keith drying his tears.

Out on the loading dock, Adam and shrio said goodbye to their baby girl, to keith surprise Adam knee how to pilot a lion. Lance finished packing up his lion and walked over to keith. Lance caressed his baby bump and softly kissed him.
   Lance put his jacket over keiths shoulders and softly said "it won't be that long...just keep my jacket on and you'll be fine" hugging one last time lance waved and walked off. Shrio handed keith the crying shira and also walked  away. As they all started their engenies, keith took shira inside to his room and took a nap with her.

Yah I know but. ...to have a good story you need that depressing emotional shut that I hate soooo much. Hope you enjoyed

-Nuri