AAHHHHHHHH°~°

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS..............

hahahaha have you seen it????????.... I've been placed first for pallura..... Ahahahahahah...... Omg... Shit I'm crying now. I couldn't of gotten this far without you guys..... Omg thank you for being such great fans.... Oh mihy gawd. So today I shall. Give you some pallura I'm still. Picking names.

It was a good day  everyone was laughing and having fun. Pidge the day green paladin had just awoken. She was wearing alluras huge shirt and had messy bed head. Allura blushed at how cute her short little girlfriend looked.
"Oooh, babe, you look soooooo cute..."
Allura said. Pidge looked up and blushed before noticing alluras nose bleed.
"AH~... B-babe are u ok" Pidge grabbed alluras face in her tiny hands. Allura blushed.
"Oh.. I'm fine your just to cute!!" allura said. Pidge blush and stood there for a minute.
"AAHH you...." Pidge nipped her on the nose and jumped back, blushing hard as hell.

Ltr

After dinner pidge went to lay down. She was facing the wall, almost all the way asleep when she felt the bed sink behind her. She turned over to see allura dark skin in a lingerie night gown.
"Ah.... Eh wh-what wait..." Allura claimed onto of pidge and kissed her. It was padding st first but then became very heated. As allura trailed down pidges neck pidge squirmed.
"Ah... Oh, wait w-who says your topping..." Pidge says as she flipped the allura onto her back. She straddle allura as her hands trailed up and. Down her body. Pidge leaner in and kissed allura as her hand went down. (😏😳to you know where) allura moaned as pidge massaged her body.
"Oh.. Ah.. Hey.. How are you so good at this.. Mmpf ah" Allura moaned out.

Eventually this little despite became very heated. Allura was a moaning mess, shout it pidges name every few minutes. After school while it began to cool down, allura laying on pidges arms.
"... I love you Katie, " Allura mumbled.  Pidge blushed.
"I love you to aura-chan"

The end.... Hope you enjoy fanzines, keep being unique!
-Nuri