Surviving Without Him

Keith woke up to see shiras small head rested upon his chest. He didn't notice she was awake until she looked up at him.
  "Haiiii uncle keefy" Shira said very happily. She got up and sat beside him on the bed.
  "What's up jelly bean" Keith said sitting up as well.
   "Can i have ice cream???" She asked being all sweet and innocent.
   "How about I make you...sooome dinner first....waddya want" Keith asked.
   "chiken" Shira shouted. She marched out of keiths room to go play with coran while keith went to the kitchen. He sighed thinking about lance and hoping he was okay. As he scrambled around the kitchen he tried to find some of the food Adam had brought from earth. Looking high and low keith finally found the fricking chicken. He put it in a large pan and seasoned it turning over a few time to soak it in the jusce that was in the bottom. Setting the oven to three fifty he let it cook

It had been two weeks of sitting in a chair and lances ass hurt like hell. Ke felt guilty for abandoning keith reliving how miserable keith felt. Finally at the stopping point they had gotten to their walking part of the mission when lance started to feel as if his omega were crying.
  "Pidge....see if you can get coran to tell me why keith is crying" he said to her through his helmet.
   "Uh...okay???..." as they walked on the strange planet lance nervously waited.
   "He said it's nothing serious....he just really and I quote really really misses you" lance calmed down a bit and continued the mission.

In the other hand shira ran over to keith and crashed into him. She hugged him tight.
   "Sh...shira...why are you hugging me so tight." Keith asked while tears steamed down his face.
   "Because....I'm going to hug you till you feel all better....even if we fall asleep" Keith smiled. He waited for shira to fall asleep and picked her up. He layer her down on his bed sitting on the side. He looked down and realized he was getting a lot bigger prior to the twins. He was already on the last week of his second month. He rubbed his hand over his belly. He had never actually taken the time.to talk to them or enjoy their company. He cooed to them which he though wa strange and stupid at first.
  After about an hour of sitting there shira rolled over into his lap. Keith pulled her close to his chest and fell asleep.

The day before lance came home. Keith was a miserable mess. Every second was pain just waiting for him to return. Shria kept him going. She could tell he was hurting without lance. But she tugged him along exploring the castle with him. When Keith fell asleep on the couch she went on his room and yanked the blanket off his bed. She brought it out to him and covered him up petting his head. (Aweeeee....imagine if l some little cutie did this to you....awe). Shira eventually ran off to find coran.

Lance was soooooo happy to finally get close to heading back. He could wait to see keith.

Shrio and Adam were freaking out. They finally got to see their little girl.

Pidge was relieved to get back....Lance would finally stop pestering her.

Aannnnnnnd dirty minded allura couldn't wait to get pidge in the sheets.

Idk know why I made allura go on this mission

Cmon...........

Just a litlle......more

It was arrival day. Lance was basically jumping out of his seat when he saw the castle come into sight. He landed his lion manuvering it into place. Everyone sprung out of their lions. Shira easy watching keith for he had fallen asleep on the couch again. When she turned around she screeched....
   "Daddy!!!" And ran towards shiro and adam. Keith woke up at the sound and looked around. He realized what easy going on and no he sprung up off the couch. When he saw lance he ran for him tears streaming oit.of his eyes. He jumped and lance caught him almost falling over. He held keith tight and spun around.
   "Oh....God I missed you" lance said as he buried his face into keiths neck. They hugged each other tightly. Lance pulled his head back realizing that keith had his jacket on and that his hair was a little messy.

Finally he was back. Every could be happy.

Hope you enjoyed.

-Nuri