Steamy Time :)

(NSFW chapter)

  Keith blushed and looked at lance, lance smirked, placing his hands on his knees as he pushed Keith's legs apart.
  he blushed even more as Lance leaned in and kissed him. it was a sloppy kiss, as Lance leaned forward more, their members brushed against each other through their clothes as Lance pressed his tounge into Keith's mouth.
  Keith quietly gasped and moaned as he wrapped his arms around Lance's neck. Lance slowly pulled away and looked at him as he smirked.
  "Estas lista mi quierda?~" lance asked Keith.
  Keith looked at him shyly "I have no clue what you're saying but it's so hot..." Keith smiled.
  "are you ready my dear?" Lance leaned in and kissed his neck as Keith nodded. Lance began to suck and few hickeys as he bit his neck.

  Keith pulled his shirt off and laid back on a stack of pillows as Lance slipped off Keith's pants. Keith watched lance as he stripped and bit his lip.
  lance looked over at Keith and smiled. Keith flinched and then giggled as Lance got close to Keith and smiled.
  "I think I'll use your thighs~" he smirked and held Keith's legs up, pushing his thighs together.
  Keith squeezed his legs together and waited as Lance slowly pushed his member through his thighs.
  "ah..- h-haah.." Keith arched his back a bit as he groped the pillow behind him. he squirmed a bit and laced pulled Keith's ass closer to his knees, pushing his member through more.
  Lance quietly grunted as he began to move his hips. lance began to speed up, slamming against his the back of his legs as Keith quietly moaned and grunted.
  Keith glanced down and watched Lance's menebr come through each time as he thrusted. it squelched and his thighs made more and more noises the more lance thrusted as Keith watch the head like through, and the rest slip through his thighs each time.

  lance let Keith's legs fall over one of his shoulders as he gripped one of his thighs and reached down to Keith's member with his other.
  Keith arched his back and moaned a bit more as Lance began to stroke him member. Keith squirmed more and Quietly gasped as Lance quickly moved his hand.
  as Lance came closer to cumming he smirked and lightly squeezed Keith's member, putting his hand over the tip.
  "now that I've got you worked up sweetheart, you can't cum till I do, we we can come together~" lance smirked as Keith squirmed and whined.
  "l-let me cum...p-please..l-let me c-cum" he squirmed and kept gasped and lance pounded his thighs, as he came, he let go of Keith's member as Keith arched his back and moaned as he came. Lance panted a watched him as he came as well, letting Keith's legs fall down beside him.

  Lance smiled and leaned forward, he kissed Keith's chest, kissing his nipples a few times as he laid down and pulled Keith close to his chest.
  Keith quietly panted, soon enough he fell asleep.
  'so beautiful' lance thought to himself, carefully moving Keith's hair out of his face.

  soon enough, lance fell asleep. they both slept peacfully next to eachother through the night.

TBC..;)