Shane (chpt 5)

I got out of bed, and went to Justine's door. "Jj, I have a dinner date tomorrow," I yelled through her door, knocking, I paused, "With Shane!"

Cami opened up the door, hands over her mouth, jumping up and down. She squeals like a fucking chipmunk.

"We're so excited! I can't believe you scored!" Cami said.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" I said furiously, headed out to the living room.

"I just mean. Ever since Xandar, you haven't put yourself out there. I'm happy for you Mj." Cami said, as her and a sleepy Justine came out to sit down.

"We don't speak of him." I looked down, fidgeting with my fingers.

"It's better to talk about what happened. What if Shane asks about him?" Justine replied, with a good point at that too.

"Then I'll tell him," I said shyly, looking down at my hands, "If he asks, I'll tell him."

"Good, besides he won't ask about Xandar anyways. He'll just ask about your past, and it's up to you if you want to tell him about everything." Cami said with a reassuring smile

I looked at the clock, it said "10:13". "I'm gunna go get ready for the day," I replied, walking to my room, "thanks for the talk." I made a peace sign at them and walked in. I decided I would lay in bed for a while, scrolling through my Instagram.

I had a private account, and not a lot of followers, due to the fact I was shy with what I posted. I posted a lot of sad shit when I was with Xandar, like:

@ therealslimjimmy

liked by nerd_in_glasses and 246 others@ therealslimjimmy These remind me of Panic! lyrics 😬

@ therealslimjimmy These remind me of Panic! lyrics 😬

And also:
@ therealslimjimmy

liked by forgetfulness and 237 others@ therealslimjimmy I wish I was good enough @ kellyjellyfishsticks69_69 YOU ARE 💕

@ therealslimjimmy I wish I was good enough
@ kellyjellyfishsticks69_69 YOU ARE 💕

I just didn't feel like deleting it all.

Then, I went through my 20+ follower requests.

"Shane?" I had a surprised look, but I accepted it then followed him back. I forgot him and Ryan sent one the other night while getting subs (I accepted Ryans as well).