Chapter Seven - Locked

---

---

---

Before the glitch knew it - or even realised it - Ink had put a cuff, made of dark blue paint, on the red and yellow hand he was holding using his other hand which wasn't actually doing anything. It was cuffed tightly but not tight enough to hurt his hand if he moved his thumb and rubbed against it like a normal pair of cuffs would. It was actually quite pretty, the paint was shiny but not blinding if any bright light caught it from an odd angle. Just perfect for the dark coloured destroyer. 

"What are you doing?" Error mumbled as he looked down to the cuffs then back up at Ink with a harsh scowl. However, he didn't struggle or try to get it off, he only frowned at it and let his irritation of it to be known to Ink. He looked back down to the cuff on his left hand, Ink still holding it softly. 

Ink continued looking up at him. "I want to help you, Error. I really do." He spoke quietly, rubbing the destroyer's hand slightly in case he was building up to another fit of rage. "And to help you, I need you to come with me where I can keep an eye on you." Ink explained to him. "So, could I have your other hand?" Ink held out his free hand to him.

Error contemplated for a moment, deciding if he should let Ink do this. The creator could easily take advantage of him if he lets him. On the other hand, he could become closer to Ink. Get to know him more. Make a friend. His eyes narrowed slightly Error looked forward and down a bit - thinking. 

"And how do you suppose you can help me?" 

"Well, I can help you make new friends," Ink began, "I can teach you to draw, appreciate things, to explore and achieve." Ink smiled brightly. "I can teach you so much Error, I can teach you and show you how to be happy." The creator continued on, saying point after point of how this would be helpful and beneficial to the glitch. "Don't you want that?"

Error looked back at him, his eyes softer than before but still held the scowl. However, this scowl wasn't a mean one but it was there. He then nodded slightly, avoiding eye contact as usual with Ink. 

"Then let me help you." Ink finally persuaded him.

Error held out his other hand close to the one already cuffed up. The creator locked it on and made sure it wouldn't fall off at all or end up coming loose in case Error suddenly decided to attack or change his mind. Ink wouldn't let him, he had to do this whether Error like it or not. 

Too many lives were at stake.

Too many lives had already been ruined.

"How's that? Is it hurting your wrists anywhere?" Ink asked, concerned. He held both of Error's hands and looked them over, making sure the cuffs weren't rubbing anywhere.

Error shook his head, looking at his hands, at Ink's hands. "No, they're fine." He murmured quietly, almost whispered. 

"Good." Ink held both of them gently. "I'm proud of you Error." Ink giggled, "your already one step closer to success. To being happy!" He exclaimed.

The glitch suddenly went a dark shade of yellow as he looked away completely from Ink in order to hide himself. He wouldn't let Ink see him like that, especially when he had blush splattered across his face like yellow paint.

Ink, however, already knew of the glitch's secret, he did show him after all. Even if for a second. 

Deciding to stop Error's embarrassment, the creator spoke up. "Come on," he began standing up, pulling the glitch up with him. Ink took out his paintbrush, formally known as 'Broomie' and created a quick rift back to his house, just outside of it. Ink wanted to show him around the neighbourhood before going inside so Error didn't feel like too much of a stranger to the place. However, the creator wold ask him first, he didn't want him to get uncomfortable and end up clamming up.