Chapter Nineteen - Sleepover

Ink's POV

Phone ringing to the side of me, I put down the dish I was washing and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hi!!" Dream yelled down the phone, I could hear blueberry giggling in the background. "We're having a sleepover later and was wondering if you wanted to come!"

I smiled at the thought, answering with a yes.

"And being Error! A certain someone said he missed him and wanted to meet up!" Dream seemed very excited.

I put the phone down and went back to the dishes. A certain someone? I thought to myself, how interesting.

Speaking of Error, he's been cooled up in his room all morning and afternoon. It's starting to worry me a little bit. Usually he comes down for a snack or a coffee at least. Or to use the bathroom, may I not forget! Or a shower, or breakfast, or- or something!

I quickly out the wet plate down and rushed up the stairs, shaking my hands slightly to get rid of any dripping water in a hurry. "Error!" I called out, reaching his door.

I got no response, only some shuffling around in some sort of panic.

"Error?!" I called again.

"One moment!" He finally answered, voice much more glitched than I'd like to hear.

I heard a few things being knocked around and the panicked movements of Error stumbling around his room. I waited a few moments before going to open the door.

It then suddenly swung open, causing me to jump from surprise. I glared at him childishly and he only shrugged it off.

"You need something?" I could now see the pixels around him so I grabbed him, dragged him fully out the room and down the stairs.

"You know I hate touching!"

"Excuses!" I exclaimed. I shoved him into the couch, stood in front of him and placed my hands on my hips. I stated him down before saying, "what's going on?"

"Nothing!"

"Then why were you up there for so long?!" The desperation was clear in my voice, I had just noticed.

"I was lost in thought."

"You were lost in thought for nearly four hours and when I come to see if you were okay you act like you were just walked in on while masterbating!"

"That is not what I was doing!" He put a finger up to make his point, eyes wide.

"Then what were you doing?!"

Error only glared and looked to the side I wish I could read minds, this would be so much easier.

I sat down beside him, pulling him into my chest and running his side with soft, caring fingers. "What's up?"

"I want you to be happy..."

"I am." I smiled at him. " Oh-! Before I forget! Dream asked us around to a sleepover earlier if your up to it?"

"Uh, sure."

His glitches had died down, I noticed. That's good.

I smiled and we stayed cuddling on the couch for a while - peaceful.

-+-+-

No POV

Ink opened a rift. "C'mon Error."

"I'm not going through that death trap!"

Inside the rift was a flurry of bright flashing colours in the form of different ink and paint.

Ink grabbed his hand and pulled him in.

They arrived on the other end quickly.

"Stupid squid! That coulda killed me!" His voice was a mixture of static and doubling .

"Don't be such a sour puss." Ink laughed, walking off to join his friends.

Error rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen. He was only really here for Ink. Didn't mean he had to socialise with others.

"Error."

"Nightmare." He muttered. "Didn't expect you here. I guess your this certain someone I was told about."

"I expected you to come. I knew you would. You always come back."

Error growled, turning to face him. "Why are you here?"

"For my warrior." He gestured to the glitching skeleton.

"I'm not your warrior. I'm the god of destruction."

"And I'm the god of fear. I know very much you are very scared of me."

Error looked away, going back to making a sandwich.

"Your scared right now, am I right?"

"Go away, Nightmare." The skeleton glitched.

"Fine fine. For now." He grinned and left.

"Freak." Error muttered under his breath before going to join the others. He didn't want to.be caught alone again with him.

"Sit in my lap?" Ink spoke up when he wandered over, Nightmare wasn't there.

Error sat on him without thinking, however no one said anything.

"So Error, why did you stop destroying?" Dream asked, trying to include him in their conversation.

The glitch just shrugged. "Doesn't matter."

Blueberry giggled, "did you do it for Ink?"

"Suppose."

The three star sans's left him alone after that, just talking about what they liked and what not.

"Wanna join Error?" Dream suddenly said.

"Hm?" Error opened his eyes fully, he had began dozing from all the girly talk.

"We're playing truth or dare in a minute. Wanna join?"

Error looked at Ink who gave an encouraging nod.

"Fine." He sighed.

Woaaaaah they updated cooool

XD

I'm sorry for the wait. I grew out of the undertake fandom for a while because of toxic people in my life always joking and openly expressing their hate for things I liked, such as Steven universe, undertale, etc. I'm away from those people now. I now hang out with people who are supportive and love what I love.

It took courage to finally walk away but I managed it.

I didn't think I'd get back into undertale for a while, however.

But, after watching a handplayes dub for the first time in a while (usually I just follow the Tumblr and read the comics myself) I began getting into it again!

My girlfriend began roleplaying it with me and I fell further back into this fandom once more!

However, a very lovely reader messaged me. This chapter is only here right now because of their encouragement. They really put a smile on my face when I thought it couldn't happen. I remembered about all of you. Even if I can't see you your still like a big family to me.

Every comment makes me smile and laugh, even if I don't answer half the time. Haha. I see them all, I read each one in my inbox.

I'm just very happy to have you all in my life.

Thank you.

See you in the next chapter, my beans!

(UNEDITED)