Chapter 6: I forgive you

Jayys POV

I shot my head up at looked at Dahvie. "Dahvie?!" He smiled and tried to sit up then slumped back down into his bed. By the way he groaned and the look on his face, he was in alot of pain and it broke my heart to see him like this.

Dahvies POV

I looked up at Jayy and smiled a bit. I was kind of confused about why he was here. Here for me... And crying. I said and wiped his tears. "Dont cry over me, please?" I said very quietly.

"You're awake..."

I smiled and nodded. "Well I didn't die... " I paused. "I DIDNT DIE RIGHT?!"

He chuckled and shook his head. "No you didn't die you dork."

I crossed my arms and slumped back deeper into bed. Then I had a sudden pain like I was being stabbed a thousand times in my side. "T-Then what happened?"

He rubbed the back of his head then looked down.

"After we talked in the car you ran out and I went after you...but by the time I reached you, you've gotten hit by a car. Luckily when I got there someone had already called an ambulance....When we got here they did surgery right away."

"Really? That quickly? What was the damage?"

"Three broken ribs and a few cuts and bruises." He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled. "They are going to be sore for ... quite a while ...but don't worry those are going to heal." He gave me one of his so called 'irresistible half smiles'.

I just nodded and shrugged his hand off my face. "You should probally go...Its late..." As soon as those words came out my mouth he looked hurt. Then he shook his head. Very violently if I do say so myself.

"Im not leaving your side." He said in a very determined voice.

There was nothing i could say or do to make him go. I sighed and turned on my side to face my back towards him. I could just sense he had that stupid sly smile on his face. Stupidly amazing ... I dont think that makes sense but whatever.

"Well ... You know those chairs aren't really that comfortable..."

"And?"

"Well that bed is pretty big enough for two."

I smiled and blushed abit. "Where are you going with this?"

"Im sure you dont mind cuddling do you?"

"not at all..." Then Jayy jumped beside me and wrapped his arm around my stomach holding me close. He snuggled his head into my neck and I smiled. I felt so safe. I felt like nothing could ever harm us. I just melted into his arms and put my hand over his then surprisingly interlocking our fingers. "Erm...Jayy?"

"Yes?"

"I forgive you...."

****

I woke up to unbelieveable pain. I screamed and pushed whatever was next to me. Then I heard a yelp and looked over the bed. Jayy was on the floor looking up at me like a helpless sad puppy. "Im sorrrry" I said rolling the R and laughed.

He stood up and rubbed the back of hos head. "Remind me to never hug you good morning ever again...." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Morning."

"Good Morning Mr. Monroe." I sat up slowly and clothes were thrown at my face.

"Put those on."

I stared at the clothes then looked up at Jayy. "Wait I can go home?"

He nodded, looking almost unsure and smiled leaning on the wall. "Get dressed. The guys wanna go out to eat today."

I nodded and looked at him. He just stared back for a moment. "Erm...Privacy?!"

"Aw you mean I can't watch?" He frowned and pouted his bottom lip out.

I laughed and shook my head. "Out out!"

He walked out and I sighed. I stood up and got dressed slowly. My side still hurt but only when there was pressure on it. I blame this all on myself. I shouldn't have over reacted or put Jayy through this pain.

I walked over to the door and opened it. As I walked out Jayy put his arm around my waist. "Ready to go?" He smiled.

I nodded and stared at him. Grrr what is he trying to do to me?