Chapter 8: The Date

(Warning/Reminder! I made up some details in this chapter ._. so they most likely do not apply to the real life person >.< Fan FICTION emphasis on the fiction part... Ok proceed ^-^)

There were no words to describe how I was feeling. I was waiting for Jayy to pick me up for our...date. Ah it feels weird just saying it. I know deep down ... inside my stomach or heart or in one of my organs I really wanted him to ask me out.

But right now all I wanted to do was hide under covers and make my butterflies go away. On the other hand i didnt get dressed up for nothing! But it is nice to be huddled under a soft cover for safety. Before I could even run to find a blanket to hide under I heard a honk outside. I cursed myself for not being a macho man while grabbing my phone and wallet and stomped down the stairs. I went to the front door, opened it, walked out and ran up to the passenger side of the car.

I hopped in and the butterflies in my stomach exploded into a million mini butterflies that were poking around. Maybe they are trying to kill me...BAD BUTTERFLIES!!!!

"Hello beautiful" My thought were broken by the amazing sound of Jayys voice. I smiled at him and ignored the butterflies for a moment. "Hello there."

"Ready for our date?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I sheepishly smiled and glared ahead of me.

He smiled and pulled out of my driveway.

"So where are we going?" I immediately asked.

"Thats a surprise."

"Wha? But shouldnt I at least know where your taking me? I mean you can be taking me to an alley to rape me then kill me and skin me and eat my organs and and and-"

"Wait wait wait...You've known me for how long?"

"Quite a whil-"

"And you really think I would do all that stuff to you?"

"Well...no..."

"Exactly" He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Besides...i will never hurt you..."

I blushed and looked out the window. This is definitely going to be a good night.

A few moments later we arrived at a fancy looking restaurant with a giant flag on the roof. It was a bit weird...i actually thought we were going to a low key, non-this type of restaurant. If that makes sense...Damnit why cant i think the way i talk...or talk the way i think...or erm... Ah!!!

I snapped back to reality and Jayy was already standing in front of the restaurant. I stepped out the car and walked over to him. "You know you zone out alot?" He looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah yeah i know..."

He walked to the door and opened it for me. I smiled and walked in. I was shocked by what I saw. To my right was a very shiney water fountain in an open room. But then i saw people walking up to it and dipped strawberries in it. Turned out it was a very large (FREAKIN HUGE ASS!) chocolate fountain. Above me was a dome ceiling with marvelous realistic paintings. The walls were a shade of... Erm... I guess you can say a sea foam color or an off white color to match the marble flooring. But for some reason everyone there was in casual wear....Weird... Before i got a chance to examine the rest of the restaurant Jayy came up beside me and grabbed my hand. "Like it?" I nodded and he walked up to a podium that had a girl in a black and white fancy suit.

"Do you have a reservation?" She asked with a peppy weird accent.

"Yes under Mr. Von Monroe."

She looked down and flipped through a few papers. She looked up at us with a smile "Right this way" She said while walking away with two menus in hand. We followed her hand in hand in the dim lighted resurant, avoiding a few glances from people already sitting down and eating. A few were with 'Awe' others were glances of disgust pfft like they never saw two dudes with makeup and awesome hair walking casually hand in hand. I just shrugged off the looks and stared up at the chandelier that had beautiful red glistening stones on it. I've never seen anything like the stones. They looked like they were something right out of The Legend Of Zelda. A bunch of rupees hanging from the ceiling.