Chapter 16: I Don't Want To Loose You

Light showered through my window and down onto my eyelids. I covered my face with a pillow and felt arms holding me closer. I looked behind me and saw Jake fast asleep. I smiled then thought about last night. About the presents and the movies. And the kiss. I mentally sighed and closed my eyes again. I needed to tell Jayy. I mean to hide secrets like this would only ruin a relationship. But then again... Telling him could also ruin us. Am i really willing to take that risk? Am i really going to tell him and risk everything? Is there anymore cake left? Why am i asking myself this questions when i obviously dont know the answers? I brought my hands to my face and sighed. At least it stopped when it did, i mean who knows what would of happened even with the guys in the room. I felt something nudging me so naturally looked behind me. I realized it was just a very 'morning happy' Jake. I covered my mouth and giggled then slowly slithered out of his arms trying my best not to wake him.

I tiptoed around the guys to my dresser, grabbed a few clothes and then out into the hallway. I slowly walked into the bathroom then closed the door when i got in. I looked in the mirror. My eyeliner hadnt smeared that much and my hair wasnt too bad either. I took a quick shower after examining myself then got dressed and went into the room with my still damp hair. When i walked in all the guys were awake and whispering among themselves. Once i walked in they all hushed themselves and smiled at me. "Morning." I said and walked over to my bed. "Morning!" they all said in unison. I grabbed my new hair straighter and plugged it in. "Whatcha guys talking about." CC shrugged "Just random shit." I smiled and started teasing my hair. "Thats pretty awesome."

Andy stood up and rubbed his eyes tirely. "I think we should get going."

Jinxx laid back on the floor and groaned. "Already?!"

"Yes already..."

CC jolted up and wooed. I stared at him and smiled

"Does he have an off button?!" Ashley mumbled while still laying on the floor, "Apparently not..." Andy retorted while picked up Ashley and he snuggled himself into Andys arms. Andy gave a small wave and turned then walked downstairs with Ashley in his arms. "See you tomorrow Dahvie." Jinxx said and dragged himself downstairs. CC ran over to me to hug me then ran downstairs. Jake kissed my cheek then smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow dude." He hopped off the bed and went downstairs. I heard the door close and i sighed. I finished doing my hair then stood up dreading my every step.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my motorcycle keys. I wrote a note for my mom then before i knew it i was driving to Jayys house then soon i was in his driveway. "Its now or never Dahvie Vanity...Now or never" i spoke to myself.

I got off my bike and put my helmet on the handles. I walked up to the front patio then then the door opened. I looked up then saw Jeffree. I paused then he looked at me and smiled. "Morning Dahvie!"

"Um...Morning..." I looked at his hair and makeup and it was obvious that he had stayed over. He looked over my shoulder. "Is that your motorcycle?" I nodded and he grinned. "Its beautiful!" I nodded again then finished walking up the stairs. "Well...I should be going... See you tomorrow!" I nodded yet again then walked up to the door when he walked away. I knocked twice. "Come in!" I opened the door then walked in and saw Jayy cooking in the kitchen in his boxers. "Jeffree i thought you were going home."

"Um he did..." I spoke softly then slowly walked over to the kitchen.

Jayy turned around and looked at me. "Oh...hey babe." He said sounding a bit disappointed then went back to cooking. "If i knew you were coming I would of gotten ready."

I leaned on the counter next to him and looked at his eyes. "Jayy I need to talk to you." He looked over at me then nodded while turning off the stove. "What is it baby?"

I held onto my bracelet then gulped. "Jayy ... Well a... Yesterday" I looked down and felt my body tense. "I kind of...kissed...another person..." He froze then stared at me with a blank face. "And it was nothing Jayy i swear. It was just in the moment and a... Jayy im so sorry. I just had to tell you. I didnt want any secrets between us and...i took this risk of telling you and...and..." I growled and covered my face. "Im so sorry..." I felt tears beginning to burn though my eyes.

"Did it mean anything..." He finally said quietly.

I shook my head and tried to hide my face with my hair.

"Did you feel anything..."

I wrapped my arms around myself and shook my head again. "Jayy...i...dont want to loose you." i managed to say without bursting into tears.

He leaned down and i felt a little shock when he kissed me softly. "Its ok babe ..." He held me tight and kissed my head. "We all make mistakes and i respect you for telling me...i really do... I am a bit hurt...but we can get past it."

I looked up at him and couldnt believe the words coming out of his mouth. "Why are you forgiving me so easily..."

He smiled and kissed me again. "Because ... i love you ... And im not loosing my bunny that easily" I paused and felt my face turn red. He loves me. He says he loves me. I let tears run down my face and i wrapped my arms around his neck then hugged him tight. He hugged me back and kissed my head. I whispered in his ear, "Thank you... And I still don't think i look like a bunny!"

He chuckled we just stood there for a moment embracing each other and letting my weird on going emotions settle. I smiled then slowly pulled away from his hold. "I want to show you something." I grabbed his hand then lead us to the front porch. We walked out of the still opened door and he gasped when he saw my motorcycle. "Is that yours?" I nodded and smiled. "My mom got it for me for my birthday." He looked at me a bit confused then his eyes grew wide. "Holy shit your birthday!" I looked at him then nodded. "Im so sorry babe! It completely slipped my mind!" He hit his head then sighed. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow i swear!" i shook my head then smiled. "Its ok Ja-" He cut off my sentence by kissed me a bit harder than usual.

He smiled down at me and shook his head. "No its not. I shouldnt have forgotten. Its my fault and I'm going to make it up to you." He smiled. "Come to school early tomorrow ok?" I nodded and smiled.

His smile slowly faded and he sighed a bit disappointed "I have to do some stuff today so I'll text you later alright?"

"Okay." Taking that as my cue to leave i tippy toed and gave him a quick kiss then walked down the stairs and to my rod. I put on my helmet and watch Jayy wave and blow kisses as i pulled out of the driveway and drive off. I sighed and wondering what Jayy was going to do ... please buy me a penguin, please buy me a penguin, please buy me a penguin!