Chapter 7: Everything Good Happens At The Beach

Its been a few days since I got out the hospital and not that im complaining but Jayys been acting very close to me lately. I mean all the hugs and kisses all over my cheeks and forehead can give a guy some mixed messages. It just makes me kind of upset that I can't figure out what hes really trying to tell me. Call me blind or retarded but IM ONLY HUMAN DAMNIT! DONT JUDGE ME!

Jayy wanted to take me to the beach today and of course I accepted. He mentioned the guys weren't going to be able to go because of a gig they had tonight. Oh my little Black Veil Brides. Growing up so fast.

Anywhore, here i am waiting for Jayy to pick me up for our mandate. Since it wasnt a real date and stuff its a man date. You know...when two guys hang out .... Erm.... Friendship date. There we go. Friendship Date on the beach.. Yup...Romantic... I heared a knock on my front, I ran to it with my towel and swung the door open just to see Jayy in black and gray swim trunks and a black top. Oh how I wonder what his favorite color is.

I ran over to him closing the door behind me and gave him a hug. He smiled and kissed my head. "Im guessing someones excited?" He questioned. "What?!" I stepped back and looked at my trunks cautiously. "I ment excited to go to the beach not your..." He sighed, pinched the bridge of his nose and laughed.

I blushed and crossed my arms. "Its not my fault You poisoned my brain I tell ya! You poisoned it!"

He looked down at me and leaned closer to me.

"Aw don't be mad at me little Dahvie..."

"Im not mad at you I just hate you...for ruining my poor helpless brain..." I patted my head. "Poor poor brain."

He turned my face towards his and shot my one of his half smiles. "I do send my dearest apologies." He leaned in closer to me and kissed my cheek.

I pushed him back and blushed. "I forgive you now LETS GOOO!" I started marching down the street and he followed. "Bossy" He said extending the y. "Shut up you I dont wanna get there when its dark!" I pointed ahead of me and marched.

He caught up next to me and I started to walk like a normal person. "You look really beautiful today..." I covered my face with my bangs as i felt it heat up. "Thank you..." I put my hands on my cheeks and pushing my lips together.

He looked over at me and laughed. "God can you get anymore adorable?!"

"Adorable?" I looked over at him. "You mean like a puppy?"

"No no no not at all..." He over at the road. "More like a hamster."

"Oh great... Thanks." Nice to know my love interest thinks of me as a furry little rat that shits everywhere. But then again....if i was a hamster... I would have the best damn fur in the whole world. I chuckled and fixed my hair a bit.

We walked a few more blocks talking about animals and why would i ever be a little rat thingy. We turned a corner and I looked out to see the beach. It was mostly empty and looked really peaceful. I started walking over the water with my eyes closed. Listening to the soft sounds of the waves crashing on the sand. It was so soothing i could fall over and fall asleep on the sand. While being cuddled by Jayy couldnt hurt either.

I was startled by arms being wrapped around my waist and pulling me close. "Relaxing isnt it?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. Jayy grabbed my shirt and pulled it off of me, i scorched and hugged myself. Of course out of all times my self-consciousness kicks in now! "Come on, lets go for a swim." He spoke while throwing my top on our towels.

He started walking backwards and i havent even noticed he was shirtless. The way the sunlight shined on his body was amazing. He looked beautiful without even trying. He then turned and sprinted towards the water, diving in and me loosing sight of him. I quickly ran to the water and went waist deep into the water.

I looked around for any sign of the gorgeous beast but he was no where to be found. Then i felt something grab my hand and pull me farther into the ocean. Jayy came up from under the water and smiled. "Jayy...If i get bit by a shark Im going to kill you.." He pulled me close to him and chuckled. "You wont get bit I promise". We came so far into the ocean that i couldnt touch the bottom anymore but Jayy was obviously still standing. He pulled me closer to him and smiled when there was barely any space betweeen us. I looked up at his big brown eyes looking down at me and giggled a little.

"Mr. Vanity?"

"Jayy Jayy?" I smiled slightly when he knelt down a little and whispered in my ear.

"Will you please do me the pleasure of going on a date with me?"

I paused and looked at him. I laughed then studdered. "W-What did you say?"

He half smiled and pulled me close enough to kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear. "You heard me...Will you please go on a date with me?"

Jayys POV

"You heard me....Will you please go on a date with me?"

He paused for a second then started looking around and in the water.

"Erm....Dahvie what are you doing?"

"Looking for CC! You pranking mother fudger where are you?!"

I laughed then grabbed his hand. "This isnt a prank you dork. Im being serious." I glared into his eyes and half smiled. "Please?"

He looked back into my eyes and smiled a little. "Well...in that case...Erm...I dont see why not."

I jumped up and screamed in joy. I brought Dahvie close and covered his cheeks in kisses. "I promise you it will be the best date you have ever been on!" He giggled and blushed as usual. We spent the rest of the day messing around and me stealing glances at his beauty. I cant wait until I make mine officially mine....