Chapter 10: Pink Haired Person

I wandered into the empty hall day dreaming of what today had in store for me. Thinking what would Jayy do to surprise me. Probably tickle me during class the kiss me to death. Oh how i wish that will happen. Fingers crossed? Or if i would run into another meat head like yesterday. I swear i will man up this time and beat the shit out of the next guy who dares to push me down. Im not that short, Geez! Heh well i guess the good thing was that the guys didnt kill the dude. No jail for my little boys! My thoughts were interrupted by a very different type of singing....but different in a good way. I paused then cocked my head to the side listening a little more.

"Oh...i think i need an xray or maybe just a neck brace i had to take a double take you hit me in the best place." Was what i heard as i slowly got closer to the door where the music was coming from. "I had to take a double take...a double take... double take I almost broke my neck when i fell in love," I peeked in and saw a pink, waist length, haired person with their back to me. Could mostly be a girl. She was in black skinny jeans and a black shirt, looked like she was the one singing. She walked over to someone sitting on a table and me being me leaned in closer to see if i knew them. The pink haired person was in between the legs of the person on the table singing face to face so i couldnt catch either of their faces. "Couldnt keep my hands off couldnt get enough , Ay Oh, im shameless and I - I'll say this...I fell in love for the first time."

I smiled and listened a bit longer and damn right shameless. I know good music when i hear it and i will continue to listen until- "A bit nosy are we?" I shrieked and turned around to see CC smiling at me. I put my hands on my hips and leaned on the door. "Im not nosy! I just wanted to know where the music was coming from..."

"Music?"

I nodded. "Yup and awesome music at that!"

"We're the only musicians in this school..." He paused then clapped his hands. "Must be the new exchange student!"

"What? A new exchanged stude-" My sentence was cut off by the door swinging open and throwing me into CCs arms.

I turned around and saw the pink haired...boy. I pulled away from CCs arms and looked up at him. He was as tall as Jayy so i had to look up at him. I immediately wore make-up but alot more than us. He wore eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and a bit of foundation but not really caked on his face. His eyes were huge but i suppose because of the makeup around his eyes. I had stopped examining him when a familiar face popped up behind him. "Dahvie?"

"Oh" I paused a second looking at the boy then back at Jayy. "Jayy...i didnt know you got here early...."

He blank expression on his face then he smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "Heh...I guess i did today..." It was silent for a moment until the pink haired dude looked at Jayy then CC then me. "Um..." I said awkwardly. "HEY IM CC!" Little christian yelled out then stuck his hand out to the guy. He smiled and accepted his hand "Jeffree...Jeffree Star..." he said with a sassy voice and puckered his lips to the side a bit. "Your last name is Star?" I asked a bit shyly.

"Originally no but Star is so much cuter!"

"You have really beautiful hair!" CC yelled out. Jeffree chuckled and smiled "And so do you."

I walked over to Jayy and held onto his arm. He looked at me and his smile dimmed a little. "Morning" he said softly. "and Good Morning to you ." I smiled with a saulute. He leaned over to kiss me but just then the bell rang. He pulled back and shrugged. "Lets get to homeroom." I pouted and then he shook loose of my hold and walced up to Jeffree and CC who were still chatting away. He nudged Jeffree and smiled. "Homeroom time my friend." Jeffree laughed and grabbed hold of Jayys arm and they started walking to the classroom. I stared at them as they walked away in a bit of shock. Jayy always walked me to class...

****

I sighed looking down and stirring my pudding. Jayy hasn't really been talking to me today mostly focusing on Jeffree. I can kinda understand that since he was the new dude at school and all but... i guess i got a little used to Jayy always being by my side. "Dahvie?" Ashley snapped his finger in my face and i shot my head up. "Yeah? What happen?"

"We were just saying that your birthdays in a month from today isnt it?" He asked with a sheepish smile.

I paused then thought for a second. I shot out of my seat and smiled "OH MY SHIZ NIT IT IS!!!" Jinxx pulled me back into my seat and shook his head while chuckling. "Oi calm down before you break something." I laughed and clapped my hands.

"What do you want to do?" All of the guys asked in unison. I smiled and put a finger on my cheek. I shrugged "I dont really care. I dont wanna do something so big." We sat in silence until Andy shot out his seat and put one foot on the table. "I GOT IT!" Jake stood up and bonked Andys head. "Oi my sandwich!" Andy bonked him back. "Oi my hair!" Andy growled then realized he stepped in Jakes lunch. Andy slowly sat back down and scrapped the sandwich off his boot and back on Jakes tray then went back to sitting like nothing happened. CC sighed and shook his head. "Poor sandwich....had his whole life ahead of him..." I chuckled then shook my head. I heard quite giggling behind me so i slowly turned and glanced behind me. To my shock I saw Jayy with his arm around Jeffree walking closer and closer to our table. Well um...hes just being friendly...right?

****

For the rest of lunch we were just talking about my birthday plans. We came to no conclusion whatsoever so just asked Jeffree how he got to meet up with Jayy. Surprisingly they had been childhood friends. Apparently the best of friends. Jeffree had moved away 5 years ago and now that he saved up enough money to move back over here he did just that. After school Jayy even offered to drive Jeffree home. Of course he didnt leave without giving me a kiss on the cheek goodbye. At least he didnt forget about me...Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU: Song Mr. Diva was singing > Right thur yo X3

Vote / Comment / Fan please

Long Live The Munsters!

*From Monster With Love*